Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 19, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
- They provide training for the different types of ways Carecloud can be used for the benefit of the company.
- Their support service has been effective and hasty; they have addressed issues at hand and taken steps to troubleshoot and improve their service.
- They allow for some flexibility with regards to the user interface and allow users to customize their platform as efficiently as possible.
- The program itself shows amazing potential, however, the loading time on some of their functions can take longer than expected.
- Given that Android has such a hold over the marketplace, I expected them to develop a mobile app for that system as well. As of today, they only have mobile use of their platform on iOS.
- With regards to the second point, some more functional use of the mobile platform would be improve the use of their services for our company needs.
Read this authenticated review
If you provide services in the healthcare industry to any extent, I'd recommend looking into what they would have to offer. Great questions to ask are: what is the overall cost for this service and what would my ROI be? Would I stand to benefit more as a company if I implemented this platform early on in my business vs. implementing this later on in the development of my company? If yes, when would be the right time to do it and how?