Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Caspio is an online database platform. It allows one to create multiple tables and views to be stored via the web. Tables can be configured to not only hold data but also to hold files like Word docs and images.
- Caspio is great at creating online forms and reports. It allows the user to create forms to capture, update data, whether it's password protected or just a simple form.
- As a database platform, one can create online tables and forms linking multiple tables and views to each other. I would say it is the Microsoft Access of the online platforms.
- The system is very easy. Wizards allow one to create forms, tables, and datapages. Since the platform is online, you may access your database anywhere.
- Reports are one of the features that I think could be fixed. At the moment it will show you the raw data itself but we would like the ability to summarize that data for reports.
Caspio Scorecard Summary
|Explore||$29||per month, paid annually|
|Build||$159||per month, paid annually|
|Grow||$399||per month, paid annually|
> All plans include unlimited application users. > Use visual point-and-click tools to build custom database applications without IT or programming skills. > Embed apps seamlessly on any website, intranet, CMS or portal in a few clicks. > Enterprise-grade scalability and reliability on cloud infrastructure running on AWS and Microsoft SQL Server. > Compliance plans support strict regulatory requirements: HIPAA; FERPA; PCI DSS Level 1; VPAT 2.0/Section 508; GDPR; EU-US Privacy Shield; SOC 1, 2 & 3; ISO 9001, 27001; CSA Star Level 1, 2 & 3; 3D Secure 2. > Project consultations for planning and customization, in-depth online help, how-to videos and instructor-led training. > Flexible pricing plans designed for teams of all sizes. For more information: https://www.caspio.com/pricing/business-plans/
Caspio Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Caspio Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Latin America, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, Asia, Australia, China, India, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Mexico|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese, Dutch, English, English (UK), French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|