Reviews (1-7 of 7)
February 14, 2021
Caspio is an incredibly flexible low code platform. I primarily use this as a self-service database tool. After trialing many other custom database apps we had success with caspio. Caspio bridge allows you to build just about anything, then embed it in your own pages. The ability to use advanced formula's is what I feel really sets it apart, along with good uptime and security features.
- Advanced formulas
- Linked database structures
- Awesome support
- Pricing for additional storage could be a bit more competitive
- The builder wizard is helpful, however there could be a tutorial for first time users
- Calendar pdf exports would be usefull
- Useful for situations that require a custom database with front end interface
- Several cloud data center locations are available - good for situations where data compliancy is important
- Several useful demo apps may be useful if you want a quick setup
Read Daniel Fisher's full review
24/7 Online Chat Support. Agents have advanced knowledge are friendly and always willing to help
February 22, 2021
I was introduced to Caspio Bridge at another organization, and I recommended that my current employer use it, as well, immediately after my hire. We've used it for the past 10 years, and I've also used it for interactive forms on my own small business website and those of my clients. It helps me build interactive forms quickly and easily. By purchasing Caspio forms, my organization doesn't have to hire an employee to build these forms from scratch. While there are a few limitations, I am able to build 95% of the forms that my on-site clients request. It also saves me considerable time. A form can be up and running in a matter of minutes or hours, rather than days or weeks.
- Conditional logic.
- Separate forms can work in tandem with one another.
- Saves time and money.
- Automated emails and/or SMS messaging.
- Creates downloadable spreadsheets from databases.
- The interface is small, and it could easily be redesigned so that more fields show at a glance, to prevent endless scrolling.
- It isn't easy to manage your data transfer allowance or other account allowances, and certainly not in real time.
Read this authenticated review
I've had some instances where my team and I discovered a bug in Caspio. We alerted the company, and the bug was fixed in the next regular update of the software. The few times that I've had to contact support, it was a pretty good experience. They're not terribly quick to respond and take action, but they don't ignore you, either.
February 10, 2021
Caspio is our main CRM across two different but related non-profits. The Database we used before was cumbersome and hard to work with. Caspio was easy to get up and running and continues to be easy and reliable. I do not have coding or IT training but am able to implement new tables and data pages whenever we need something new or updated.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent help when needed - never says the questions are too small or "stupid."
- Can continue to add new data pages and uses all the time.
- Sometimes there are a lot of steps to get something accomplished.
- Though the help desk is very responsive and will stay with you until you get it right, they often talk as if you are a programmer which I am not.
Read this authenticated review
Caspio is excellent when you are looking to not only have a CRM but even more. We utilize many of the features to now having our membership forms, adding new member varieties connected with Caspio which we had to manually add ourselves. Our search button for new varieties and display gardens, as well as combination designs, are all done through Caspio. Caspio has really helped us become more efficient and now part of the 21st century!
January 02, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
In the company I work for, we have used Caspio for a while, and it been a really great tool for our needs. We use it in our truck dealerships application, which is one of the company's many applications. All of our users are satisfied with their experience using it. The app is basically a registration form for all the truck owners arriving at the dealership for the truck's maintenance.
- Great low-code development tool
- Good documentation
- Ease of use
- Could have better marketing
- Not priced for small businesses
Read Nadyan Pscheidt's full review
Caspio is very well suited when the application is not database focused (you can't develop it and let Caspio do all the hard work on the database). I think it is not very well suited for small enterprises or for when you don't have a high-complexity database.
April 26, 2016
Caspio is used by the research services department, which conducts compensation and benefit surveys along with other reports specific to human resources. Caspio is used to collect participating organizations compensation data and is used for compensation reports. This data is made available to organizations for future surveys but is also used to compare their data to survey results. The database also stores surveys and reports that the organization may access anytime.
- Caspio is an online database platform. It allows one to create multiple tables and views to be stored via the web. Tables can be configured to not only hold data but also to hold files like Word docs and images.
- Caspio is great at creating online forms and reports. It allows the user to create forms to capture, update data, whether it's password protected or just a simple form.
- As a database platform, one can create online tables and forms linking multiple tables and views to each other. I would say it is the Microsoft Access of the online platforms.
- The system is very easy. Wizards allow one to create forms, tables, and datapages. Since the platform is online, you may access your database anywhere.
- Reports are one of the features that I think could be fixed. At the moment it will show you the raw data itself but we would like the ability to summarize that data for reports.
Read Salvador Curiel's full review
For a quick platform to be able to capture, edit, show data at a very reasonable price it is great. Caspio allows the data be shared across the web, giving everybody access or to only some by using the authentication feature. The ability to work from anywhere with just a computer and online access is a really great feature.
We used to display graphs, charts, and other data on our website. We kept track of a company's contact information so any member of the public viewing our website can have access to all the information in one place. It's a simple, user-friendly data visualizer with many options and customizations for most any type of company.
- Friendly user interface
- Quick setup
- Different levels of administration
- Steep learning curve
- Table categorization could use some work
Read Brandon Bakken's full review
Caspio is great for simple data visualization. The graphs and other features along those lines can easily become overwhelming. The table feature is great and can be customized to make any type of table you're looking for. I have no experience with user management for we only had two people using it and we were both administrators.
We are a boutique social media agency that specializes in influencer marketing. We use Caspio to house all of our influencer data and to be able to search through it to find matches for our campaigns. We search for things like topics of blog, or addresses. We utilize Caspio to help monitor the growth of our influencer network, as well.
- Data segmentation
- Customer Service
- User Interface
- While I do think Caspio is easy to use, it wasn't at first. Making the user interface a bit friendly would be great!
Read Lynzee Jablonka's full review
It's very suited for people who are looking to segment groups of data. We use it for our Influencer Network.
Caspio Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Caspio?
The vendor states Caspio's aim is to be the world’s leading LOW-CODE platform for building online database applications without coding. Ranked a Leader by Forrester Research, the all-in-one platform is designed to provide everything needed to digitally transform business operations and workflows. It includes an integrated cloud database, a visual application builder, enterprise-grade security, regulatory compliance, and scalable global infrastructure. The vendor boasts that Caspio is now trusted by over 15,000 companies worldwide, and invites the user to try Caspio for free.
Build Custom Applications Without Coding - Capture data, share information and automate workflows in a fraction of the time and cost versus traditional software development approaches.Ranked a 'Leader' By Forrester - With Caspio's low-code platform, the range of applications you can build to your exact requirements is limited only by your imagination.Built-In Cloud Database - Caspio includes the entire technology stack needed for enterprise-ready applications, including a scalable SQL database that's as easy to edit as a spreadsheet.Visual Application Builder - Use intuitive point-and-click tools to design, build and deploy applications 10-20x faster than typical programming methods.Drag-and-Drop Process Designer - Customize your application logic using a visual process designer, where specific events trigger custom workflows, automatic data updates and conditional logic.
WordPress, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Stripe, Zapier, Google Maps API, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, PayPal Payments, Ping Intelligent Identity Platform, OneLogin, Microsoft Identity Manager, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Okta Customer Identity, part of Okta Identity Cloud, Microsoft OneDrive, Twitter
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
> All plans include unlimited application users. > Use visual point-and-click tools to build custom database applications without IT or programming skills. > Embed apps seamlessly on any website, intranet, CMS or portal in a few clicks. > Enterprise-grade scalability and reliability on cloud infrastructure running on AWS and Microsoft SQL Server. > Compliance plans support strict regulatory requirements: HIPAA; FERPA; PCI DSS Level 1; VPAT 2.0/Section 508; GDPR; EU-US Privacy Shield; SOC 1, 2 & 3; ISO 9001, 27001; CSA Star Level 1, 2 & 3; 3D Secure 2. > Project consultations for planning and customization, in-depth online help, how-to videos and instructor-led training. > Pricing plans designed for teams of all sizes.
Caspio Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Caspio Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Latin America, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, Asia, Australia, China, India, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Mexico|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese, Dutch, English, English (UK), French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
Frequently Asked Questions
Caspio is an all-in-one solution providing the infrastructure, tools and support that allows users to create customized online databases, applications, reports, forms, and charts/graphs. The point-and-click interface requires no coding experience and apps can be integrated into any website, blog, intranet or content management system.
Reviewers rate Reusability highest, with a score of 9.5.
The most common users of Caspio are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.