Caspio

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Caspio, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Explore

$150

Build

$300

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.caspio.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $150 per month

What is Caspio?

The vendor states Caspio's aim is to be the world’s leading NO-CODE platform for building online database applications without coding. The all-in-one platform is designed to provide everything needed to digitally transform business operations and workflows. It includes an integrated cloud database, a visual application builder, enterprise-grade security, regulatory compliance, and scalable global infrastructure. The vendor boasts that Caspio is trusted by over 15,000 companies worldwide, and invites the user to try Caspio for free.

Caspio Features

• Supported: Platform User Management
  • Supported: Reusability
  • Supported: Platform Scalability

Caspio Screenshots

Screenshot of Build Custom Applications Without Coding - Capture data, share information and automate workflows in a fraction of the time and cost versus traditional software development approaches.Screenshot of Low Code Leader Since 2000 - With Caspio's low-code platform, the range of applications you can build to your exact requirements is limited only by your imagination.Screenshot of Built-In Cloud Database - Caspio includes the entire technology stack needed for enterprise-ready applications, including a scalable SQL database that's as easy to edit as a spreadsheet.Screenshot of Visual Application Builder - Use intuitive point-and-click tools to design, build and deploy applications 10-20x faster than typical programming methods.Screenshot of Drag-and-Drop Process Designer - Customize your application logic using a visual process designer, where specific events trigger custom workflows, automatic data updates and conditional logic.

Caspio Video

Caspio Platform Overview

Caspio Integrations

Caspio Competitors

Caspio Technical Details

Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, Latin America, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, Asia, Australia, China, India, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Mexico
Supported LanguagesChinese, Dutch, English, English (UK), French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Caspio is an all-in-one solution providing the infrastructure, tools and support that allows users to create customized online databases, applications, reports, forms, and charts/graphs. The point-and-click interface requires no coding experience and apps can be integrated into any website, blog, intranet or content management system.

Caspio starts at $150.

Quickbase, Zoho Creator, and TrackVia are common alternatives for Caspio.

Reviewers rate Reusability highest, with a score of 9.7.

The most common users of Caspio are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I was introduced to Caspio Bridge at another organization, and I recommended that my current employer use it, as well, immediately after my hire. We've used it for the past 10 years, and I've also used it for interactive forms on my own small business website and those of my clients. It helps me build interactive forms quickly and easily. By purchasing Caspio forms, my organization doesn't have to hire an employee to build these forms from scratch. While there are a few limitations, I am able to build 95% of the forms that my on-site clients request. It also saves me considerable time. A form can be up and running in a matter of minutes or hours, rather than days or weeks.
  • Conditional logic.
  • Separate forms can work in tandem with one another.
  • Saves time and money.
  • Automated emails and/or SMS messaging.
  • Creates downloadable spreadsheets from databases.
  • The interface is small, and it could easily be redesigned so that more fields show at a glance, to prevent endless scrolling.
  • It isn't easy to manage your data transfer allowance or other account allowances, and certainly not in real time.
Contact forms are incredibly easy to build and customize, as are most other kinds of more involved forms. Forms allow html input and can be designed in a number of ways. It's helpful if you know some HTML. JavaScript knowledge can add advanced options, but is not necessary for the most common uses. The company used to call itself "No-Code," but has changed to say "Low Code," which is much more accurate.
I've had some instances where my team and I discovered a bug in Caspio. We alerted the company, and the bug was fixed in the next regular update of the software. The few times that I've had to contact support, it was a pretty good experience. They're not terribly quick to respond and take action, but they don't ignore you, either.
Daniel Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
Caspio is an incredibly flexible low code platform. I primarily use this as a self-service database tool. After trialing many other custom database apps we had success with caspio. Caspio bridge allows you to build just about anything, then embed it in your own pages. The ability to use advanced formula's is what I feel really sets it apart, along with good uptime and security features.
  • Advanced formulas
  • Linked database structures
  • Awesome support
  • Pricing for additional storage could be a bit more competitive
  • The builder wizard is helpful, however there could be a tutorial for first time users
  • Calendar pdf exports would be usefull
  • Useful for situations that require a custom database with front end interface
  • Several cloud data center locations are available - good for situations where data compliancy is important
  • Several useful demo apps may be useful if you want a quick setup
24/7 Online Chat Support. Agents have advanced knowledge are friendly and always willing to help
Caspio is our main CRM across two different but related non-profits. The Database we used before was cumbersome and hard to work with. Caspio was easy to get up and running and continues to be easy and reliable. I do not have coding or IT training but am able to implement new tables and data pages whenever we need something new or updated.
  • Easy to use.
  • Excellent help when needed - never says the questions are too small or "stupid."
  • Can continue to add new data pages and uses all the time.
  • Sometimes there are a lot of steps to get something accomplished.
  • Though the help desk is very responsive and will stay with you until you get it right, they often talk as if you are a programmer which I am not.
Caspio is excellent when you are looking to not only have a CRM but even more. We utilize many of the features to now having our membership forms, adding new member varieties connected with Caspio which we had to manually add ourselves. Our search button for new varieties and display gardens, as well as combination designs, are all done through Caspio. Caspio has really helped us become more efficient and now part of the 21st century!
Brandon Bakken | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used to display graphs, charts, and other data on our website. We kept track of a company's contact information so any member of the public viewing our website can have access to all the information in one place. It's a simple, user-friendly data visualizer with many options and customizations for most any type of company.
  • Friendly user interface
  • Quick setup
  • Different levels of administration
  • Steep learning curve
  • Table categorization could use some work
Caspio is great for simple data visualization. The graphs and other features along those lines can easily become overwhelming. The table feature is great and can be customized to make any type of table you're looking for. I have no experience with user management for we only had two people using it and we were both administrators.
April 26, 2016

Capsio helps growth!

Lynzee Jablonka | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a boutique social media agency that specializes in influencer marketing. We use Caspio to house all of our influencer data and to be able to search through it to find matches for our campaigns. We search for things like topics of blog, or addresses. We utilize Caspio to help monitor the growth of our influencer network, as well.
  • Data segmentation
  • Customer Service
  • User Interface
  • While I do think Caspio is easy to use, it wasn't at first. Making the user interface a bit friendly would be great!
It's very suited for people who are looking to segment groups of data. We use it for our Influencer Network.
Salvador Curiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Caspio is used by the research services department, which conducts compensation and benefit surveys along with other reports specific to human resources. Caspio is used to collect participating organizations compensation data and is used for compensation reports. This data is made available to organizations for future surveys but is also used to compare their data to survey results. The database also stores surveys and reports that the organization may access anytime.
  • Caspio is an online database platform. It allows one to create multiple tables and views to be stored via the web. Tables can be configured to not only hold data but also to hold files like Word docs and images.
  • Caspio is great at creating online forms and reports. It allows the user to create forms to capture, update data, whether it's password protected or just a simple form.
  • As a database platform, one can create online tables and forms linking multiple tables and views to each other. I would say it is the Microsoft Access of the online platforms.
  • The system is very easy. Wizards allow one to create forms, tables, and datapages. Since the platform is online, you may access your database anywhere.
  • Reports are one of the features that I think could be fixed. At the moment it will show you the raw data itself but we would like the ability to summarize that data for reports.
For a quick platform to be able to capture, edit, show data at a very reasonable price it is great. Caspio allows the data be shared across the web, giving everybody access or to only some by using the authentication feature. The ability to work from anywhere with just a computer and online access is a really great feature.