Caspio

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Caspio, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Explore

$150

Build

$300

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.caspio.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $150 per month

Product Demos

Caspio Platform Overview
06:24

What is Caspio?

The vendor states Caspio's aim is to be the world’s leading NO-CODE platform for building online database applications without coding. The all-in-one platform is designed to provide everything needed to digitally transform business operations and workflows. It includes an integrated cloud database, a visual application builder, enterprise-grade security, regulatory compliance, and scalable global infrastructure. The vendor boasts that Caspio is trusted by over 15,000 companies worldwide, and invites the user to try Caspio for free.

Caspio Features

• Supported: Platform User Management
  • Supported: Reusability
  • Supported: Platform Scalability

Caspio Screenshots

Screenshot of Build Custom Applications Without Coding - Capture data, share information and automate workflows in a fraction of the time and cost versus traditional software development approaches.Screenshot of Low Code Leader Since 2000 - With Caspio's low-code platform, the range of applications you can build to your exact requirements is limited only by your imagination.Screenshot of Built-In Cloud Database - Caspio includes the entire technology stack needed for enterprise-ready applications, including a scalable SQL database that's as easy to edit as a spreadsheet.Screenshot of Visual Application Builder - Use intuitive point-and-click tools to design, build and deploy applications 10-20x faster than typical programming methods.Screenshot of Drag-and-Drop Process Designer - Customize your application logic using a visual process designer, where specific events trigger custom workflows, automatic data updates and conditional logic.

Caspio Video

Caspio Platform Overview

Caspio Integrations

Caspio Competitors

Caspio Technical Details

Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, Latin America, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, Asia, Australia, China, India, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Mexico
Supported LanguagesChinese, Dutch, English, English (UK), French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Caspio is an all-in-one solution providing the infrastructure, tools and support that allows users to create customized online databases, applications, reports, forms, and charts/graphs. The point-and-click interface requires no coding experience and apps can be integrated into any website, blog, intranet or content management system.

Caspio starts at $150.

Quickbase, Zoho Creator Platform, and TrackVia are common alternatives for Caspio.

Reviewers rate Reusability highest, with a score of 9.7.

The most common users of Caspio are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Compare with

I was introduced to Caspio Bridge at another organization, and I recommended that my current employer use it, as well, immediately after my hire. We've used it for the past 10 years, and I've also used it for interactive forms on my own small business website and those of my clients. It helps me build interactive forms quickly and easily. By purchasing Caspio forms, my organization doesn't have to hire an employee to build these forms from scratch. While there are a few limitations, I am able to build 95% of the forms that my on-site clients request. It also saves me considerable time. A form can be up and running in a matter of minutes or hours, rather than days or weeks.
Daniel Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
Caspio is an incredibly flexible low code platform. I primarily use this as a self-service database tool. After trialing many other custom database apps we had success with caspio. Caspio bridge allows you to build just about anything, then embed it in your own pages. The ability to use advanced formula's is what I feel really sets it apart, along with good uptime and security features.
Caspio is our main CRM across two different but related non-profits. The Database we used before was cumbersome and hard to work with. Caspio was easy to get up and running and continues to be easy and reliable. I do not have coding or IT training but am able to implement new tables and data pages whenever we need something new or updated.
Brandon Bakken | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used to display graphs, charts, and other data on our website. We kept track of a company's contact information so any member of the public viewing our website can have access to all the information in one place. It's a simple, user-friendly data visualizer with many options and customizations for most any type of company.
April 26, 2016

Capsio helps growth!

Lynzee Jablonka | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a boutique social media agency that specializes in influencer marketing. We use Caspio to house all of our influencer data and to be able to search through it to find matches for our campaigns. We search for things like topics of blog, or addresses. We utilize Caspio to help monitor the growth of our influencer network, as well.
Salvador Curiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Caspio is used by the research services department, which conducts compensation and benefit surveys along with other reports specific to human resources. Caspio is used to collect participating organizations compensation data and is used for compensation reports. This data is made available to organizations for future surveys but is also used to compare their data to survey results. The database also stores surveys and reports that the organization may access anytime.