CATIA Reviews

January 27, 2020
Özgür Erkek, MSc, PRINCE2® | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I generally contact with IT or internal CATIA support team, so I cannot comment in detail. I remember we have struggled to move to v6 update, and it required a long and detailed work to update all the systems. There were some times we had limited support from Dassault, but it is normal for a company of our size. So I cannot criticize much.
Read Özgür Erkek, MSc, PRINCE2®'s full review
October 25, 2019
Umurefe Demir | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We got frequent updates on CATIA. There are lots of update notes. Also, there are lots of lots of videos online to solve the issues that you can stumble upon. It also has a built-in help manual, which helps occasionally. I have gotten my education through a physical class on CATIA, so there are opportunities like that as well.
Read Umurefe Demir's full review
January 18, 2020

Support Rating

I gave a 9-star rating because CATIA's support system is excellent in terms of quick resolutions. As soon as we escalate any issue regarding this software, its support system resolves it in a short period. There was a scenario when we were unable to login to the CATIA server. At that time, our issue was resolved within an hour. Thus, in terms of support, CATIA is good.

What is CATIA?

CATIA from Dassault Systemes is a 3D product modeling and design tool used across multiple industries.

CATIA Technical Details