CATS Applicant Tracking System
I have a background in system design and implementation. When I started my recruitment business about 5 years ago I spent 4 months …
We are a recruiting company that used CATS for tracking Candidates, Jobs, and Client details. We would use it for individual …
We grew the business from self managed applicant tracking to selecting CATS as our solution. We investigated many solutions and settled on …
CATS is being used by the entire organization to track all open requisitions and candidates. Prior to CATS there was no ATS in place. Now …
CATS is used by all of our recruiters. We are a recruiting firm specializing in the Restaurant & Hospitality Industry. We find it very …
CATS is simple and easy to use. Basically it's an "out of the box" solution that is user friendly and has a great interface. You are able …
We are using CATS to track our candidate applicants, our recruiting efforts, as well as our hired employees.
We use CATS for all of our applicant tracking and to manage the postings for our corporate website's career page. It's the only tool we …
CATS Applicant Tracking System is super easy to use and much more powerful for our business than hiring another recruiter. From workflows …
I am a sole proprietor third party recruiter and use CATS ATS exclusively for the full process recruiting. CATS is very flexible with many …
I have been the sole user of CATS at my company since 2007, with the focus on managing the sourcing and hiring process. We hire 50+ full …
I have been using CATS for several years. I was able to obtain my return of investment within 2 months. I would highly recommend a demo. …
CATS is being used in the HR department to help us streamline the applicant tracking, job posting, applicant review and applicant contact …
We use CATS within the Search Group division of ResourceMFG. It is used to manage the pipelines of highly skilled searches we are engaging …
We use the CATS Applicant Tracking System for our applicant tracking for our positions throughout the United States. The ATS addresses our …
Email Templates (19)
Resume Management (19)
Applicant Tracking (19)
Candidate Search (19)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CATS ATS, and make your voice heard!
Annual Pro Plan
per user, per month
Monthly Pro Plan
per user, per month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.catsone.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $69 per month
CATS is a full-featured, web-based recruiting software that is designed to make it easy to track and hire talent. Accessible from any browser or mobile device, users can manage the entire recruiting process from creating custom job applications to posting jobs to leading job sites to generating customized reports. Users can also create highly customizable hosted career portals, keyword search inside resumes, source candidates using the CATS browser extension, and design custom workflows to match their recruiting process.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Latin America, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Lithuanian, Arabic, Czech, Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese, Hebrew, Finnish|
CATS is a web-based recruiting software. Users can manage the entire recruiting process including custom job applications, posting jobs, resume parsing, custom recruitment workflows, and generating customized reports. Pricing is tiered per user, per month.
CATS ATS starts at $69.
Reviewers rate Job Search Site Posting highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of CATS ATS are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- ROI is very good - it takes care of the painful admin tasks in the recruitment business and this allows the team to be more productive
- I would consider CATS ROI to be in the negative The features provided for the cost are limited. There are systems out there for the same cost that are way more robust. Additionally, the platform we recently moved to is exponentially bigger and 20% less in cost per user.
- Meeting client needs relating to workflow and customizations.
- Excellent integration partners allows for us to advertise and use enhanced/premium solutions.
- Work customization internally to ensure candidate lifecycles are followed.
- Amazing contact options through triggers and mass email solutions.
- Filling requisitions faster
- Better candidate management
- Really strong customer service although we don't need it very often
- Saves a lot of time in our recruiting process
- Better screening of Candidates
- Improved the recruitment process
- Increased recruiting efficiency
- Cleaner data
- Increased candidate/applicant flow
- Better tracking of candidate engagement
- Faster resume sorting/triage through use of customized application questions
- Easy to train new employees
- Automation has saved us time and money
- Better interaction with split partners
- Better control over pipelines
- Better mobile access to database
- We went from Excel spreadsheets to using CATS so honestly anything would be an improvement. But CATS has saved tremendous time on an on-going basis in terms of managing the career portal automatically.
- Being able to log email conversations with the click of a button from Outlook right into CATS has been a time-saver and also has helped numerous times in providing better follow-through to candidates and providing better tracking of candidate interactions and what they have previously said (or not).
- Faster candidate retrieval.
- Increased exposure with advertising.
- It doesn't search user groups.
- Has saved time
- Better candidate experience through the emails triggered on specific actions
- Better pipeline management.
- Increased productivity.
- Faster customer updating.
- Easy to open and post to get the ball rolling for applicant needs.
- Better efficiency for applicant tracking.
- By having an ATS, our recruiting team is much more efficient and makes much more placements.
- Candidate profile and resume importing is very good which saves a lot of time
- Tracking of candidates and job associations are helpful in future searches
- We were able to reduce the amount of time we spent posting to various job boards by more than 75%.
- We were able to reduce the time it takes to find, engage, submit and ultimately hire candidates.
- We were able to recoup the entire cost of the tool within less than 2 months.
- CATS has allowed me to collect and search through a pool of resumes. My reliance on paid job boards is decreasing as my pool increases.
- CATS is so affordable that I have money left over in my budget to play with other recruiting tools.
- CATS automates a lot of the workflow, so I'm able to spend more time recruiting and less time doing administrative tasks.
- It was fast at getting details.
- We used to tailor reports.
- It provides a positive ROI for our business.
- Faster reaction time to candidate inquiries.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Improved overall process efficiency substantially.
- Faster candidate tracking ability
- Being able to see past candidate history to know what other searches we've talked to them about
- Increased employee cohesion since people can see notes from across our organization
- Increased ALL employee efficiency
- Better organization throughout the company.
- Storing files is MUCH easier.
- CATS allows me to track every activity with candidates and clients. It prompts me to follow up, make a client call/visit and otherwise keeps me focused and on track.
- The ROI is higher than any other tool I've used in the recruiting world.
- LinkedIn is a valuable tool today and CATS has found a way to take full advantage of the application.
- increased employee efficiency
- better organization