Reviews (1-1 of 1)
July 17, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We currently use Causeview to track our fundraising and event registrations in the Development Department. We also use it to track revenue in our External Consulting practice. The entire organization uses Salesforce, but Causeview is used mostly by Development and Finance staff, as well as our External Trainers, who also track revenue generation.
- Revenue tracking
- Running reports
- Keeping donor information in the same database as revenue.
- Event registration and donation pages could be better designed - not up to par with sites such as Eventbrite
- I would like to have the option for people to register with more than one e-mail address instead of creating a duplicate record each time someone uses a different e-mail.
- Some of my coworkers find Causeview confusing to use or difficult to find information.
Read this authenticated review
I think Causeview is well suited for those who are looking to track revenue and donor information in the same place. It is good to have your database with all of your contacts integrated with the same system that you use to process things such as donations and event registrations, so it saves time and we don't have to maintain separate systems for our development work and our other revenue-generating strategies. We also use reports to pull up information about donors and use that information for fundraising -- for example, donor history and things like that.
Causeview Scorecard Summary
Causeview aims to make donor management simple. This solution is built on the Salesforce.com platform and according to the vendor, this provides users with best in class fundraising, events, volunteers and payment processing tools on top of the world’s most popular CRM.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Included at no extra cost: support, unlimited access to the Causeview Knowledge Base, online training and Causeview Community Forum, online donation, event registration and volunteer sign-up forms, and ActionPages. Integrated iATS Payment Processing starting at 2.95% + $0.21 / transaction. Minimum 3 users.
Causeview Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Causeview Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand|
|Supported Languages:||English, French|