Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Causeview, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Causeview aims to make donor management simple. This solution is built on the Salesforce.com platform and according to the vendor, this provides users with best in class fundraising, events, volunteers and payment processing tools on top of the world’s most popular CRM.
- Supported: Track and manage every part of your supporter journeys
- Supported: Simple creation of online donation, event registration and volunteer signup pages
- Supported: Measure performance and generate insights with real-time reports & dashboards
- Supported: Real-time payment processing that you can really trust
- Supported: Integrated iATS Payments processing
- Supported: Advanced fund accounting
- Supported: Automatic receipting
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand|
|Supported Languages||English, French|
- Causeview's support team is mostly helpful and quick to respond.
- Causeview integrates event registrations within Salesforce.
- Causeview does not efficiently store data, which makes reporting difficult. They use three objects to store donation data, when one would suffice.
- Causeview charges per user, which makes it expensive for larger companies with many users.
- Revenue tracking
- Running reports
- Keeping donor information in the same database as revenue.
- Event registration and donation pages could be better designed - not up to par with sites such as Eventbrite
- I would like to have the option for people to register with more than one e-mail address instead of creating a duplicate record each time someone uses a different e-mail.
- Some of my coworkers find Causeview confusing to use or difficult to find information.