December 07, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We use this program for the accounting side of the business. It was really helpful for excise taxes and was integrated with CCH tax and all our other software. The user interface is really intricate and not intuitive but CCH does a great job at training and has a great online support community that usually has the answer to any question you have! I recommend this for sales taxes for sure!
- The ability to eliminate errors is an excellent feature. The program auto populates the sales and use tax forms as well as validates addresses
- This integrates with Microsoft Dynamics which allows you to run automated processes and track the progress on each project.
- It also auto populates the sales tax forms and has error messages so you can be sure to have accurate data and not receive notices.
- The reporting system is really limited and hard to define useful reporting.
- A really clunky system and not intuitive to use.
- The error messages are really vague and you have to "guess" occasionally why the error is there.
Read Chantelle Chase's full review
It is really well suited for accountants that simply prepare the returns and need accurate data. This makes the review process much quicker. If you do not have WorkStream connected it is tough to track the progress of a project. You have to check the reports daily to see if you have any work to do.