July 23, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
It is used to help onboard people in the company and spread knowledge. It is also used to collect data and store it, so it is reportable. We can send training and updates to people wherever they and even when they aren't in an office and only have a mobile phone.
- The ability to restrict and customise the security preferences to ensure the system remains standardised.
- The phone customer support is good because you can get through to someone when it is really urgent.
- A lot of the interface is customisable as well, so you can change the look and feel yourself.
- It is very difficult to understand each individual preference as there are so many.
- The setup is not very user friendly as it is so complex.
Read this authenticated review
It is a very advanced system and has a lot of functionality. This can be great obviously but sometimes I feel like some scenarios, a simpler system would be perfectly sufficient. It is also important to use the training you have for the admin users, so that everyone has a better understanding of how to change preferences.