Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Celtra is used primarily to create Rich Media advertisements. We then utilize Celtra to deploy the creative tags to various DSPs and track performance and scale. We have our in-house creator make the units, then it becomes the trader's responsibility to traffic the tags in the DSP and make sure the creative actually serves. Because Celtra is self-service, we can save on outsourcing costs by employing our in-house employees.
- Celtra's creative preview tool works well and is a necessity
- The UI itself is easy to navigate and does not lag in terms of load time
- The search functionality works well as it should
- It is a very click-happy environment, which means there is room for human error
- The color scheme can make it easy to loose your place
- There is no bulk editing option so task completion can be lengthy
Read Matthew Stein's full review
Celtra is best suited for rich media, expandable, clickable ad creation. It is valuable in terms of granular reporting as well. However, it is not suitable as a DSP i.e. we really can't make any optimizations through Celtra. It is best used for tracking ads, engagement, and performance metrics especially on mobile devices.
Celtra Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Celtra, heaquartered in Boston, offers their creative management platform (CMP) to support digital advertisers with well designed display, interactive, or video ad templated creation, with collaboration tools to support the ad design process, and analytics to guide the creative process.
Categories: Ad Serving & Retargeting
Celtra Technical Details