May 23, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
CenterEdge became a part of our company back in 2012 but after a year and some unwise decision-making we switched to a different point of sale that was not geared towards our industry. Fast forward to 2018 and we are back using CenterEdge because we realized that their model fit perfectly with ours. We went from only one of our locations using it to nearly all of our locations in less than a year, that is how good it is. Not only is the software itself great, the sales and support team are fantastic. The development team? Even better as they are constantly working on new features and integrations. CenterEdge is a no brainer for FEC point of sale.
- Point of sale. The interface is very user friendly and can get very granular on how you want to ring in guests not only at the point of sale but from a groups perspective as well.
- Modular. There are so many great integrations with CenterEdge from inventory tracking to Laser Tag modules and if they don't have it, chances are they will very soon.
- Groups. This is how we make a good amount of our income and CenterEdge really helps us deliver a great guest experience from the time the sale is made to the time the guest leave the building after their event.
- External Employee Scheduling. CenterEdge has its own scheduler but in today's high tech world there needs to be more integration with big companies like When to Work and HotSchedules.
- F&B Recipe creation and management could be a little easier but it still does a good job.
Read Matt James's full review
Any FEC small or big can benefit from CenterEdge. It pulls your entire facility together under one point of sale. Groups, redemption prizes, Bowling modules, Laser Tag modules, webstore, kiosks...just to name a few. As CenterEdge is relatively young they are growing and expanding at a rate that can not be ignored and we are glad to have them back at our locations.