Reviews (1-3 of 3)
October 15, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Ceros is used mainly by our graphic designer. It allows us to create sophisticated content and pages with smooth animations and videos (shoppable lookbooks, original content), without the help of a developer and without weighing down the site (since the content is hosted on Ceros and it's embedded into our site). We have also started using it to create more engaging internal communications.
- Easy to use and adopt user interface. If you know basic Photoshop, you can use this.
- Encouraging roadmap - the product has gotten better every year. The company obviously listens to client feedback.
- Smart, dedicated client team - always checking in, comes with new ideas, generally nice people. We always love our meetings with them!
- To ensure the page is SEO-friendly might take a bit more time.
Read this authenticated review
If you want to publish original content quickly without development, Ceros is the perfect tool. If you want a page super optimized for search engine crawlers, there's nothing better than a simple text page - which is not what Ceros is for. We've used it for shoppable catalogs and gift guides, collection launch landing pages, shopping guides that live continuously on the site, and even for hosting video content, so we don't have to have a large video file within our site that might slow it down.
We use Ceros in the marketing department for landing pages. It improves our processes by using less time to create amazing landing pages for our custom content. The ability to quickly change things makes this system much better than the others we have used in the past.
Read Sierra Schubach's full review
Creating custom landing pages in marketing is crucial for capturing missed opportunities or high-level companies that may overlook your general marketing initiatives. I believe Ceros would be appropriate in all scenarios but is more refined for the custom content.
November 15, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Ceros is being used at our agency mainly by our graphic designers. It allows them (and anyone else with some design skills) to create beautiful interactive graphics that would otherwise require some heavy coding and development knowledge. It saves a lot of time and allows us to quickly create engaging pieces of content that we wouldn't be able to otherwise.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Variety of tools and features
- Price point for what you get
- Customization options
- Live previews
- Significant investment
- Some version and preview limitations
- Lack of integrations (currently, anyway)
Read Daniel Berry's full review
Ceros is fantastic for companies who can afford it. It's not ideal for startups who don't have the budget for it. If your company or agency is interested in creating interactive content, but you don't have the skill sets in-house to develop or code them properly, Ceros is for you.
Ceros Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Ceros is a content marketing software platform that enables designers and marketers to create interactive web content, without the need for coding or developers.
Google Analytics, Omniture
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Ceros Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||70%|
Ceros Support Options
Ceros Technical Details