Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Email flow automation: Each particular registration case (pending, approved, declined, etc) can be accompanied by a sequence of emails to orientate the type of registrants on what the next steps are, or what to expect from the event.
- Registrant/Attendee reporting: Easy exports facilitate sharing information internally.
- Landing page customization (forms): Literally anything you need from the event registrant can be added to the form (from dietary preferences to shirt size, for example). Landing pages are very flexible to add many speakers, content, information, maps, etc. and are equally easy to customize.
- Dashboards: It's quite important for leadership to get a visual of what their event registrants look like (with graphs, for example). Now, Certain does not present a feature to create dashboards, so we have to export their reports and create our dashboards ourselves.
- UX when setting up an event: Now this can be quite complex, as it's not as easy to use or intuitive. Many different tabs with many different sub-items can present a confusing experience for newcomers when building an event.
It's less appropriate for one-off events, since setting up those pages can be quite complex if you're used to the types of Eventbrite/Sympla. If you don't really build event pages regularly, I'd recommend a software that's more simple, which should address what you need.
- Easy to use and create
- Easy to pull reports once event has been sent to attendees
- Great way to gather a lot of information
- Coding can be complicated to work with
- Copying the event can make it more complicated to change/revise patterns
- Can be very manual when copying and pasting a lot of information
Certain Event Automation Software Scorecard Summary
About Certain Event Automation Software
Certain is a leading provider of enterprise Event Automation software to Fortune 1000 companies. The vendor’s value proposition is that Certain gives users everything they need to plan events, engage attendees, and achieve sales and marketing results. The vendor says their software helps data-driven marketers and event professionals capture and integrate rich buying signals and attendee insights into omni-channel marketing campaigns to improve sales and marketing results and deliver credible event ROI.
According to the vendor, key benefits and differentiators include:
1. Capture buying signals to increase conversions
2. Inform future sales and marketing decisions
3. Grow sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle
4. Improve overall marketing performance
Certain Event Automation Software Integrations
Certain Event Automation Software Competitors
Certain Event Automation Software Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Certain Event Automation Software Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|