- This tool has helped me to create better selling opportunities and I am building closer relations with my customers through self-service and churn management.
- It is very simple to use and it has an intuitive interface as well. I am a satisfied customer.
- [I feel the] negative impact is sooooo much time has been spent just trying to get it to work, but you fix one problem and there are now 3 more.
- The Engineering team saves tons of time working on billing-related features/bugs b/c Chargebee works so well.
- The Strategy team saves tons of time because our billing-related data is incredibly accurate.
- Finance team saves a ton of time reconciling each month.
- Self-service model worked better because of Chargebee.
- Easy for non-finance users to grasp how to invoice.
- Chargebee has been the foundation of my business because it has provided a way to establish a recurring revenue model in my business.
- I joined Chargebee a long time ago and might be grandfathered into a previous plan, but they have given me a way to be profitable from day one.
- Does not work towards an ROI angle but is super helpful in terms of tracking and is really important to have a system like Chargebee in place.
- Our ROI is still being measured. We have only been implemented for a short amount of time.
- We have removed our old invoicing system and now automatically collect the SaaS revenue.
- In what is actually quite unique, all teams outside finance interact with Chargebee in some way -- from our customer success teams, monitoring renewals and triaging customers who may churn, to sales after deals have been made and product (who message people who have upgraded their plans faster than average to understand what we are doing that resonates in value)
- Given we were early adopters, I wasn't sure if our revenue growth and demands would force a change in the platform to accommodate changes in scale. I am pleased that we haven't had to bear the costs of needing something new, as Chargebee has been and will continue to be a strong partner of ours into the future.
- Chargebee has allowed us to focus on the most important part of our business: the product, instead of cumbersome development to manage subscriptions. The time ROI that it saved allowing us to get our product to market was invaluable.
- Chargebee also made sense financially. Paying the subscription was far cheaper than developing something similar (or even far inferior) ourselves
- Overall it's saved us quite a bit of time, money, and allows employees to easily manage subscriptions which is extremely important to us.
- Very positive, has led to increased growth and simplified tracking
- A massive time saver. Resulting in more time spent on billable work.
- Better communication with clients. Timely notifications of payments due, etc.
- Automated payment collection for both subscriptions and invoices.
- Huge productivity impact for Customer Success
- Most of the modern subscription tools like Chargebee help you with Dunning - i.e automated retries to charge the card on the file. You can set the frequency and number of charging attempts. In our case, payment failures post all dunning attempts are considered as a red flag.
- We use a combination of Stripe + Chargebee to manage our recurring billing. The bulk of our contracts are monthly and we now ensure that all customers get renewed between UTC 6 AM to UTC 5 PM on 1st of every month. We basically get money from all subscription renewals in the bank on 1st of the month. This has a definite impact on the cash flow predictability. It helps you also identify and plan your expenses.
- I can't say in terms of sales, but my efficiency rate has definitely improved by 50-80%.
- Clients can just "set it and forget it" in terms of payments, that's a 50% improvement from before.
- I can resolve a credit card problem immediately compared to before.
Chargebee is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified recurring billing system for SaaS and subscription based eCommerce businesses.
This customizable platform supports 30+ leading worldwide payment gateway integrations, such as Stripe, Braintree etc., and alternative payment methods like PayPal and Amazon Payments - to allow users to automate payment collection, invoicing, email notifications and subscription management.
According the vendor, with the real-time, actionable SaaS metrics and analytics insights provided on the dashboard, users can understand the unit economics of their subscription business and drive their business growth with ease.
Businesses can also add unlimited users/user roles, with role based access, so that their support, sales and accounting teams have access to the relevant, up-to-date information on their customers.
With power packed integrations such as Shopify, Squarespace, MailChimp, ShipStation, Refersion, Google Analytics, and Zapier - businesses can sell their subscription products online, send personalized emails to their subscribers, ship their products, create referral programs, track the customer behaviours and integrate with hundreds of other web apps - all in one place.
With customers in over 48 countries, Chargebee says it offers the smartest solution for managing subscription billing and provides a scalable platform for businesses to grow, without worrying about losing control or creating administrative nightmares.
- Supported: Recurring Billing
- Supported: Customer Portal
- Supported: Automated e-Invoicing
- Supported: Hosted Checkout Pages (with Theme Support)
- Supported: Automated Email Notifications
- Supported: Dunning Management
- Supported: Multiple Gateway Support
- Supported: Metered Billing
- Supported: EU VAT Support
- Supported: CRM, Accounting Integration
- Supported: Trial management
- Supported: SaaS Metrics Reports
- Supported: Robust, clean RESTful APIs
- Supported: Multiple Webhooks
- Supported: Consolidated Customer Profiles
- Supported: Offline Billing
- Supported: Grandfathering
- Supported: One Time Payments
- Supported: Coupons, Discounts and Add-ons
- Supported: Credit Notes and Proration
- Supported: Multicurrency support
- Supported: Custom Domain for Hosted Checkout Pages
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican City|