ChargeOver is a subscription and recurring billing software solution with built-in invoicing and reporting.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/zN/gt/QXEJQ6C7KVIU.pngI will only ever use ChargeOver.We use ChargeOver to keep track of every one of our clients and customers. Everything billing related we do through ChargeOver when it comes to our customers. We keep track of their subscriptions, their invoices, their payment methods, their signup dates, any discounts or unique situations, and more.,It is VERY user-friendly. There are very few times I need to reach out to them for help, because it's easy to navigate and easy to figure out on my own. Everything is clear, clean, organized, and simple. They have VERY friendly staff. The service is fantastic. I'm always answered within a reasonable time, and their answers are always open, honest, and helpful. They are always friendly. It has a wonderful capacity to customize. If I need a specific report that isn't offered as a default report, it's incredibly easy to set up custom reports, have it send to my email upon certain events, and organize data in a way that I need for my company specifically. Despite how simple it is, it's able to keep track of a large number of things. I can keep track of products, prices, descriptions, subscriptions, customers, contact information, payment information, integrations, reports, past due invoices, paused subscriptions, cancellations, inactive customers, and more. It integrates with QuickBooks, which makes it easy for us to keep track of everything wherever we go. They have automated emails! I cannot tell you how valuable this has been. ChargeOver will automatically send an email (that I can write) to a customer when payments go through, when an invoice is past due, when refunds are given, and more.,There have been occasional bugs and glitches. However their response when I report them is always quick, friendly, and prompt. I don't think I've had a glitch last longer than a day or two. I wish there was a way to send automated calls or texts, instead of only having automated emails.,10,Our billing is now much more linear, much more organized, and much easier to locate information now that we've been using them. People in other departments can easily navigate the system without training and find what they're looking for.,QuickBooks OnlineGreat For Recurring Billing and Accounts ReceivableIt is used mainly on our web design and marketing section of the company to manage monthly renewals and customers with frequent invoices.,Keeping billing information on file for new invoices. Professional looking templates. Very impressive customer service. They have built out several features and reports specifically for my company. Easy to track commissions,They need the site to be mobile friendly or to develop an app. If I don't use Chrome and remember to view as desktop site, it loses much of its functionality.,9,Very positive because of their automatic invoice reminders and the ability for a customer to pay their own bill. Saves having an AR department or an inconvenient side job.,QuickBooks Online,QuickBooks Online, Podio, Freshdesk, GoDaddy, WordPress, Google Drive, Google Analytics, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey
ChargeOver

ChargeOver Reviews

ChargeOver
Filter 4 vetted ChargeOver reviews and ratings
Jessica Woodward profile photo
June 26, 2018

User Review: "I will only ever use ChargeOver."

• It is VERY user-friendly. There are very few times I need to reach out to them for help, because it's easy to navigate and easy to figure out on my own. Everything is clear, clean, organized, and simple.
  • They have VERY friendly staff. The service is fantastic. I'm always answered within a reasonable time, and their answers are always open, honest, and helpful. They are always friendly.
  • It has a wonderful capacity to customize. If I need a specific report that isn't offered as a default report, it's incredibly easy to set up custom reports, have it send to my email upon certain events, and organize data in a way that I need for my company specifically.
  • Despite how simple it is, it's able to keep track of a large number of things. I can keep track of products, prices, descriptions, subscriptions, customers, contact information, payment information, integrations, reports, past due invoices, paused subscriptions, cancellations, inactive customers, and more.
  • It integrates with QuickBooks, which makes it easy for us to keep track of everything wherever we go.
  • They have automated emails! I cannot tell you how valuable this has been. ChargeOver will automatically send an email (that I can write) to a customer when payments go through, when an invoice is past due, when refunds are given, and more.
  • There have been occasional bugs and glitches. However their response when I report them is always quick, friendly, and prompt. I don't think I've had a glitch last longer than a day or two.
  • I wish there was a way to send automated calls or texts, instead of only having automated emails.
It's good for anyone who has customers, in my opinion. Whether you keep track of subscriptions, or just have one-time only invoices, it's just a wonderful way to keep track of everything in an organized way.
Read Jessica Woodward's full review
Andrew Lassise profile photo
June 11, 2018

ChargeOver Review: "Great For Recurring Billing and Accounts Receivable"

• Keeping billing information on file for new invoices.
  • Professional looking templates.
  • Very impressive customer service. They have built out several features and reports specifically for my company.
  • Easy to track commissions
  • They need the site to be mobile friendly or to develop an app. If I don't use Chrome and remember to view as desktop site, it loses much of its functionality.
  • Multiple invoices or recurring billing are perfect candidates.

• Not really necessary for retail.
Read Andrew Lassise's full review