Charlie App Reviews

December 08, 2017
Kevin Gilman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use the Charlie app in multiple ways. The best use of Charlie for me is to gain additional insight about the people I will be meeting. I typically use it as a last minute catch up while in the cab, or in the lobby waiting. It tells me if the person or company was in the news, how their stock is performing if they are public and anything else I should be aware of. I have many times used this as an immediate conversation starter.
  • They easily connect with my Outlook to sync my upcoming meetings.
  • It provides me with the social profiles of people I am meeting with.
  • It gives me the ability to have all my info about my contact in one place to easily review.
  • At times it doesn't pull a social profile for the contact correctly, or at all, when I know the person has a profile.
  • The interface is a little clunky, and the font is too large. It could be a lot smaller and still effective.
  • It takes a lot of time to sync at points, which is frustrating.
If you are in any type of sales, and meeting with people, it is a must. If you already know you contact well, it doesn't have as much value for that particular meeting. Also I wish there was a way to not sync internal meetings, as it just provides clutter, and I don't need info on those people.
Read Kevin Gilman's full review

Charlie App Scorecard Summary

Load time/data access (1)
Contact information (1)
Company information (1)

What is Charlie App?

Charlie App is a sales intelligence solution that automatically researches contacts, compiles a one-page debrief, and emails it to users right before a meeting with the contact.