Simplify your HR life

March 26, 2022

I pick charthop

July 19, 2021

Automated data collection (5)

Report designer (5)

Data analysis (5)

Pre-built content (5)

6.4

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ChartHop, and make your voice heard!

What is ChartHop?

What is Workday Adaptive Planning?

Workday Adaptive Planning(formerly Adaptive Insights) is a financial planning and reporting tool. It includes automated budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting, and other active planning capabilities, including integrations with third-party products like Salesforce.

What is ActivTrak?

ActivTrak headquartered in Austin provides their workforce behavior and performance tracking analytics solution.

Workforce Analytics

What is ChartHop?

ChartHop, from the company of the same name in New York, is an organization management platform, providing org chart that integrates with HRIS systems, workforce analytics with custom reporting, and tools to support people and succession planning, compensation plans, and process performance reviews and data.

ChartHop Technical Details

What is ChartHop?

What is ChartHop's best feature?

Reviewers rate Automated data collection highest, with a score of 7.8.

Who uses ChartHop?

The most common users of ChartHop are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We have used the tool since the pandemic started and our organization's strength grew from 100 to 300+ employees in 9 months. For someone like me who has used ppts for managing organization charts initially, this tool has been an absolute blessing to visualize organization charts in a simple manner. Another advantage here is that it can easily pull all the employee data from the HRMS. A very visually appealing tool to understand people analytics.
  • Visualized organisation chart in simple way.
  • integrates with HRMS platforms.
  • The reporting and dashboard are easy to understand and is completely automated.
  • It took us a lot of time to implement and onboard this tool. Though we love the tool now, the onboarding could have been smoother.
  • UI looks outdated, room for improvement. Difficult to navigate.
Not Suited - The tool is suited for organizations with an employee count of more than >500. There are much cheaper tools out there for a company size of below 500 employees. Integration with other tools can be improved. Suited - From an admin POV who sometimes works closely with HRs, customization and storing information is great.
March 26, 2022

Simplify your HR life

In a brand new department, we had the urge to implement work processes and methods to better manage operational issues. ChartHop was the choice. It brings together all our people data (i.e. payroll, demographic, performance, engagement). The software handles data with extreme care, ensuring the most sensitive data is protected (focal point).
  • Automate workflows.
  • Reporting.
  • Automatically updated org chart.
  • Estimate headcount costs (salary and bonus).
  • API integration (integrate the applications you need).
  • Develop a detailed training plan.
Their pricing is amazing; also they offer a demo. You will be able to visualize the org chart by any dimension: this feature lets your team make more strategic people decisions. I think the software is well-suited to these situations: reporting; data centralization; performance review; compensation history. If you want a simple and single Org chart, ChartHop is spot on.
My organization uses ChartHop for a visualization of the company's organizational change history. The platform provides a good track of all the employee and their titles chronologically and gives a great representation of where the organization's development has been made. I believe ChartHop is used across our whole organization, and it delivers transparent updates on the system. I have to use more of this platform to catch some business-related problems.
  • Visualization of organization chart
  • Analytic data collection
  • Tracking of organization history
  • Search options (detailed information on employee changes)
  • Information about what different color code means
  • Company goal settings
I think it is a fairly good tool to use for any mid-size organization. It provides good visualization from a small size team to the entire company org structure. I think it will be quite hard to utilize this platform from big companies because it might get a bit complicated due to the number of employees that need to be displayed on a single chart board, but still, be useful if want to manage it in small size.
July 19, 2021

I pick charthop

I enjoy using Charthop, it helps to quickly navigate through the company employees, while making goals for myself, and being held to them to complete them. It is easy to navigate and use and very detailed
  • navigating
  • providing details
  • org chart
  • editing previously submitted goals without redoing the whole thing
  • Making things optional to fill out
  • more easy on the eyes
this is great for a corporate company to help keep track of other employees and moves and anniversaries and birthdays and goals
We use ChartHop as an entire organization. It's mainly used to show the org chart/ hierarchy of the different employees. It addresses being transparent with how many employees currently work at the company with what roles. It also shows in more detail about when they started working, job transitions, descriptions about each employee, etc.
  • The org chart is very easy to use
  • It can be integrated into other things like internal company websites
  • The UI looks nice
  • I can't edit my description easily... some of the tabs just are unintuitive
  • There should be an easy step-by-step guide to how to use it
It is well suited to just show an org chart that is interactive. (our use case) However, if there are more features and functionalities, ChartHop should make it more obvious/ intuitive so we can use it. I rarely use any of the tabs other than our 'org chart' tab that's integrated into our internal website. So I have no idea what the dashboard, datasheet, etc are.
ChartHop was introduced to my company this year. I've found ChartHop to be especially helpful as we've continued to grow since COVID began, and have had many remote employees join the team. I can only imagine how challenging it was for remote new hires to learn new the many new faces and somewhat complicated team structures. ChartHop has really helped with that.
  • I appreciate the ability to customize information about myself to my degree of comfort. For example, I can provide my ethnicity and pronouns, but it's not required.
  • It's easy to find people! If I need a refresher on someone's role, team, or name, it's easy to find.
  • I like the ability to see the org structure over time. Our team structures change from time to time so this is really useful when referencing past teams.
  • I'm not familiar enough with the tool to suggest an improvement
ChartHop is well suited for large or complicated organizations. It's useful for teams that work cross-functionally with each other as there are more faces and roles to learn. It wouldn't be suited for very small or straightforward organizations where it's obvious who everyone is and how they interact with others.