Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- We have a lot of personalization needs and Cheetah has been great at helping achieve our project goals.
- They have great customer service to help us build new campaigns or troubleshoot our current initiatives.
- I would love more ability to create programmatic campaigns that follow customers on a lifecycle.
- Continue to improve the user interface to make all features more usable to their users.
Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite Scorecard Summary
About Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite
Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite Integrations
Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
The Experian Marketing Suite is a complex offering that meets the needs of many differing client requirements. For example, features such as data management, data enhancement, campaign planning, reporting and execution can be added or removed to/from the solution depending on needs. These mixes impact overall cost. Pricing is typically a mix of setup, software license, channel deployment volume and professional services. This is calculated as part of the overall pricing agreement subject to the software/volume/services mix.
Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||60%|
Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||The platform is global. We have local offices in over 30 countries|
|Supported Languages:||German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian|