TRUE
TRUE

2 videos

Chorus' Call Recording Allows Call Playback In Order to Help Hold Employees Accountable: User Review
03:02
User Review: Call Recording Through Chorus Works As A Key Tool In Content Recall & Employee Coaching
02:06

What is Chorus.ai?

Chorus.ai, from ZoomInfo, is a platform for generating actionable call notes and insights into sales conversation for optimization and sales enablement or training purposes harnessing AI.

27 people want pricing too

What is CallRail?

CallRail offers phone call tracking, recording and analytics.

What is Showpad Content?

Showpad Content is presented as a sales enablement platform that marketing and sales can rely on to prepare sellers, engage buyers and optimize performance with insights. With a single user experience, their solution is designed to make it easy to discover and share the right content, deliver…

Product Demos

MongoDB Uses Chorus to Ramp New Reps Faster and Coach Their Team to Success
02:35
Zoom Uses Chorus to Fuel Growth Through Continuous Improvement
02:44
Bill.com uses Chorus to Improve Sales Productivity
02:40

What is Chorus.ai?

Chorus is a Conversation Intelligence solution and part of ZoomInfo’s (NASDAQ: ZI) go-to-market software, data, and intelligence, boasting more than 20,000 companies worldwide as users. Founded in 2015, Chorus’ Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps revenue teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights aim to provide the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice of the customer across the entire organization. The vendor states customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-100%. Chorus has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.

Chorus.ai Features

• Supported: Records, transcribes, and analyzes virtual meetings and direct dials
  • Supported: In-depth analytics on conversation trends that show you what works (or doesn't)
  • Supported: Coach reps using Coaching Initiatives tied to custom scorecards, self-coaching metrics, and manager recommendations
  • Supported: Leverage features like AI-curated playlists, commenting, sharing to improve learning and collaboration on deals
  • Supported: Review deals and forecast based on conversation trends and risks surfaced from call content
  • Supported: Get the mobile app to keep things moving on the go

Chorus.ai Screenshots

Screenshot of Talk Track Analytics - Compare top reps with others or closed-won deals with closed-lost dealsScreenshot of Score a call and leave personalized comments for coaching repsScreenshot of Gain deep insights into call activity, conversation or sales skills, market intelligence and more.Screenshot of Your call recording view contains actionable conversation metrics and deal context for better meeting prep and call follow-ups.Screenshot of We make sharing calls (or call snippets) a snap.Screenshot of Deal Hub provides unparalleled visibility int your deals.

Chorus.ai Videos

Learn how MongoDB has cut ramp time by as much as 50% and accelerated deal cycles using Chorus.
Zoom uses Chorus to onboard new reps and coach the entire team as they scale their business.
Learn how Bill.com accelerated their onboarding process for reps (including remote hires), uncovered insights that drove better performance from all team members, and created greater cross-functional alignment. To learn more about Chorus.ai, visit: https://www.chorus.ai

Chorus.ai Downloadables

Chorus.ai Integrations

Chorus.ai Competitors

Chorus.ai Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesAnywhere
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Gong, Salesloft, and ExecVision are common alternatives for Chorus.ai.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Chorus.ai are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Compare with

Thiago Ló | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's definitely a feature that became part of our tech stack and won't go away. I personally haven't had the opportunity to try other tools that compete with Chorus.ai, but I have heard they lack in quality when compared to Chorus.ai, or are not cost attractive as well. Compared to my old tools (notepad + pen) I can say it's a game changer.
Kasey Martin | TrustRadius Reviewer
It fits well and is something needed in a sales tech stack. I have used similar tools in my time as a manager and sales rep. Chorus.ai is all around the best that I have used. I like all the features it comes with and how simple it is to use on a daily bases.
Chorus.ai positively impacts our existing tech stack and I'm so glad we have it! This is the first time I've used it and I'd be lost without it. The only other meeting recording tools I've used before are Google Meets and Zoom, Chorus.ai is more robust in its offerings.
Bonnie Stevenson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used Truly as a phone for work in the past, which I liked but there was no coaching aspect. I like that Chorus.ai makes recordings and snippets easy to share. I also use Outreach and I find that Chorus and Outreach work well together. I can share a recording via Outreach.
Before we had Chorus.ai we relied on using the recording features built into our conferencing phone software or our video conference software. While to do a good job in recording that is where their usefulness ends. They are stored on individual machines and not transcribed or had their topics tracked.
January 28, 2022

Great tool for CSMs!

I haven't had anything like this previously, but I will say that the ability to save recordings for what appears to be forever, is so helpful! We've used Chorus calls from years ago to understand an event in a customer account and it's really helpful to be able to rely on that as a resource. It also just makes it easier to focus on the call and not worry about writing everything down.
Zach Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
This works well with Salesforce as it records the calls that we make through Salesforce and compiles them into the Chorus database. Usually, it is pretty easy to find the record of the call on the lead page on Salesforce since it says "chorus" on it. It also works well with copy and pasting links we gather from Chorus into Google Sheets or excel documents to share with others.
Logan Lyles | TrustRadius Reviewer
We integrate it with HubSpot which serves as our sales CRM & marketing automation platform. It's also a go-to place for recordings that can be used for onboarding new sales & customer experience personnel & tying Chorus recordings with training materials we house in Trainual for all departments across the organization. Those are the 2 main areas.
January 27, 2022

Chorus review

Ashleigh Provance | TrustRadius Reviewer
Leveraged it to coincide w zoom and team calls helped with discovering org for better prospecting / multi-threading in accounts .. this tool was great for providing insights into what needs to be improved in my discovery calls/ deal progression meetings loved the ai capabilities and helps with speech/pace of the call
Chorus.ai is on par with all of the solutions out there in the Conversational Intelligence category, and now that they've joined Zoominfo, I'm excited to see how they incorporate some of their functionality into what Zoominfo is doing. Overall, it's exceeded all of our requirements and needs
Cory Velasco | TrustRadius Reviewer
From my past job, we usually used notepads and MS Word in every meeting. With Chorus.ai as being part of our tool, this made our job easier. We could access the meetings and be sure not to miss anything from the conversation we had with our clients.