In some cases it is easy to setup, like expense types, compliance rules, in others like foreign exchange rates from National banks it is not possible to find a solution. We also spent quite a lot of time with …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Emburse Chrome River, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Armenian, Bulgarian, Canadian, French, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English - UK, English - US, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|
- Ability to pay users without having to be on site.
- Allowing me to manage my rules
- Mobile Access ease of use
- credit card reconciliations
- american express charges for reimbursement
- Visa charges input to Chrome River directly
- review vendor spend
- track expense types
- Audit Preparation
- Connecting with Staff
- re-imbursement of HR related expenses, esp. in APAC
- easier to process personal charge abatements for travel
- We have reviewed using Emburse Chrome River for recruits and interns.
- When COVID first began we were able to quickly create a COVID expense tile to help capture those expenses.
- Travel Advances for Teams
- Non-employee Travel for Candidates, Speakers, Guest and Board of Trustee Meetings
- Virtual Meetings/Conferences
- Reporting to see what areas are spending the most.
- What areas of our travel policy need to be updated.
- The overall travel procedures for our travelers.
- We are a small firm, and there really isn't anything we are doing that was unexpected. We just are glad to have everything automated.
- Changing the way we audit
- Ability to add marketing initiatives to the system to track how our marketing and business development budget is being spent. This will help us create ROI's for the bus dev department as we are able to track marketing efforts to new business.
- Auto Approval
- Warning or Violations to prevent duplicate expenses
- Visibility of Receipts
- Cash Reimbursements
- Annual Employee Rebates
- Using rules and compliance messages to alert users when they are over budget on certain expenses.