May 21, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Sanjusha Kolli's full review
Pros and Cons
- The automation process organizes all the accounts and the steps to complete our project all in one place. It shows what step you're stuck on in a certain account which is very useful.
- The ability to choose what can be manual and what is automatic helps customize the details.
- Removes the need for numerous documents and also allows management to track progress.
- The email that is sent out to clients does not tie to our company or that it's coming from Churnzero. It is too general which may confuse clients.
- Attachments are not allowed which is not too important for right now but can be useful in the future.