Read Joshua Shaw's full review
Pros and Cons
- The ability to target specific groups of users and to send them custom messages has greatly improved our relationships.
- We are able to automate some of our workflows to free up time for our team to work on other projects.
- The ability to create custom Churn Scores has helped us keep track of how likely or not our customers are to renew their contract.
- We are able to easily pull out trends from our platform and to address our highest need customers.
- Data Organization: Our platform allows users to have multiple enrollments and while CZ accommodates this, it is often hard to make sure you are engaging with the right person from the right group because of these multiple records for each user.
- The data dashboard is comprehensive but it is not always intuitive to know where to go.