November 07, 2019
Score 1 out of 10
CIC Plus was being used to set up our taxes for employees in Workday. It was being used across the whole organization. It was supposed to set up taxes for employees where they live and where they work. It didn't work as promised. It did not set up the taxes for employees where they work. The obvious problem of setting up the work location tax was a problem for several reasons. It did not set up the LST tax for PA. It did not set up the local taxes for employees in Colorado. It did not set up the local taxes for KY properly either.
- CIC Plus sets up state and local taxes for employees' home addresses.
- CIC Plus is easy to use.
- CIC Plus offers an I-9 service.
- CIC Plus needs to set up the local taxes for employees' home and work location.
- CIC Plus does not automatically set up taxes for a new hire unless the new hire goes to CIC Plus website and fills out the paperwork.
- CIC Plus needs to have an automatic feed for every new hire that automatically sets up ALL the home and work location taxes for the employee.
CIC Plus was designed to set up local and state taxes for employees in the payroll system. Taxes were not being set up for work locations and there was a lot of manual entry as well as audits that had to be done to set up employees properly.
Read this authenticated review
CIC Plus does not set up all the taxes that are necessary to pay employees properly and this left the employer wide open for tax penalties and interest for taxes that were not paid properly and timely.