Cin7 Orderhive

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cin7 Orderhive, and make your voice heard!

1 person want pricing too

What is DEAR Systems, by Cin7?

DEAR Systems is now part of Cin7 since the early 2021 acquisition. They offer a multi-channel order and inventory management oriented around the needs of retailers, that scales to support warehouse operations, point of sale solutions, as well as accounting and ecommerce integrations.

What is Cin7?

Cin7, headqduartered in Auckland, aims to make complex retail and wholesale simple with all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL. Cin7 allows users to manage sales channels, inventory, point of sale and supply chain in one central, cloud-based software. Cin7 offers integrations using third party…

What is Cin7 Orderhive?

Cin7 Orderhiveis a SaaS based solution which brings order, shipping and inventory management functionalities in one platform, now from Cin7 (acquired February 2021). It facilitates multi-channel selling and streamlines back-end processes within a centralized real-time inventory tracking system. Orderhive provides integrations with marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Etsy) shopping carts (Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce), shipping (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DPD), accounting software (Quickbooks & Xero) in one business tool.

Cin7 Orderhive Features

Cin7 Orderhive Technical Details

Supported CountriesAll
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Who uses Cin7 Orderhive?

The most common users of Cin7 Orderhive are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Consumer Goods industry.

Thank you to both Kunal and Sujan from the OrderHive Support Team for invaluable support as I learn how our systems integrate and communicate with one another, and for helping solve issues through escalations or explanations.
  • Raise Tickets
  • Assist with timely customer support
  • Explain integration
  • Solve Problems
  • Price Structure
Having support chat that is able to assist for questions small or large has been invaluable as a new employee transitioning into a new role at a new company. Thank you to the customer support team for their assistance in this transition and for keeping the business healthy and moving forward.
It has helped tremendously with price changes during this time of severe supply chain issues. The system is intuitive and easy to use. it is developing all the time, it gets better and better - I would love to see more options for POS that are Orderhive owned rather than third parties.
  • Customer support
  • Easy to use, help a lot on the day to day operations
  • I like the unification of all sales channels the most. The ability to track and process sales from one place is great.
  • Reports are something that is good to work on so that we can do more in-depth analysis.
The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy-to-use workflow. Wonderful system and extremely good customer service. They are answering by chat directly inside the system, and help you out. The system itself is easy to use and you can handle orders easily and get them shipped out with integration with your shipping company.
Martin Trygve Olsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Orderhive was implemented with the belief (supplier promises) that it would automate and save time in the customer order management from our web platforms, manage our inventory and warehouses, manage our suppliers, integrate and automate our eCommerce shipping and integrate with our accounting software. Unfortunately, it does a mere fraction of what was promised and has taken enormous amounts of time from myself and other staff members in dealing with all of the dysfunctional issues. It actually cost us more time instead of the promised time saving and currently, most of the time taking tasks must still be done manually.
Their promises are empty and not kept. Their customer service is arrogant, rude and totally unhelpful. We paid $5000 up-front for a system that was going to automate our processes and save us lots of time, in fact, has been the total opposite, it has consumed ridiculous amounts of our time dealing them to get any sort of basic functions working while being abused by their "customer service". Now after 4 months some basic functions work but none of the time-saving automation works, they REFUSE to refund our money and continue to be unhelpful, rude and abusive!
The worst I have ever experienced, they are arrogant, rude and often abusive. They then blame us when we get angry due to the poor quality of the product and the extremely bad customer service.
Myles Condon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We planned for Orderhive to be implemented in the e-commerce department of one of the businesses that I consult with. The department at that business was, at the time, using an archaic, industry-specific ERP system, that was holding the business back from growing. After comparing a range of vendors, we selected Orderhive due to the ability for it to be customized to suit our business.
  • Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive.
  • There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation.
  • This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work.
  • The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.
  • Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view.
  • However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations.
  • It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.
  • 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.”
  • Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers.
It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature. There are many other providers out there that have much more advanced features than what Orderhive offers. The “customisability” of Orderhive is certainly attractive - but this only makes sense when all else is equal - if they can not deliver on anything, then they can promise everything that you ask for.