Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 23, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Cin7 is the inventory hub for our omnichannel business. Everything flows in and out of Cin7, regardless of the selling channel, and it has made our online inventory much easier to handle and more accurate. All of our teams have access, which means everyone can run the reports they need to make decisions and there is no waiting.
- Powerful reporting that can be customized to fit your needs.
- Tons of integrations that help you get up and running quickly.
- They are limiting customization to help consolidate their code base, which has made some of our integrations much harder.
- The monthly price has gone up twice since we started using it based on features we don't need.
If you're looking for an all-in-one solution for CRM, Sales, POs, and Inventory, then you should absolutely consider Cin7. Their support team is always very helpful, going so far as to have team conference calls to solve any problems.
Read Charles Combs's full review
The Cin7 support team has never let us down, even if they weren't able to completely solve our problem. They are willing to have conference calls, video chats, whatever works to help fix your issue.
September 28, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Cin7 is used across our whole organization for inventory management. Cin7 offers a competitively priced solution for cloud-based inventory management with integrated point of sale software. Additionally, they offer add-on integrations such an online B2B customer portal that syncs with current inventory levels. We chose Cin7 because their software was suited for a wholesale business with a mix of walk-in customers and online customers. We can also take orders remotely at trade shows while keeping our inventory accurate. Finally, Cin7 allows flexibility through custom fields to fit different businesses without having to pay for a fully custom solution.
- Cin7 offers cloud-based inventory management software that can be accessed from any location and any computer.
- Cin7 updates regularly so the software stays up to date with modern practices.
- Cin7 offers a free trial run so a company can test to see if the software is right for the business.
- Cin7 offers custom fields and will add individual customization to allow flexibility for each business.
- Cin7 offers add-ons and integrations. We used their integration with BigCommerce to import invoices and keep our inventory accurate.
- Onboarding could be improved. We worked with a programmer who was not as familiar with our business needs. Additionally, the person in charge of our onboarding was initially difficult to schedule time with until we reached out to a manager.
- Cin7 occasionally makes updates to the software that causes the software to not work properly. For example, we would experience new errors on a CVS file import for products that had worked previously to the update. Additionally, our custom field implementations would be reverted to original and require set up again.
- We experienced semi-frequent outages of the software. The software would not be accessible for up to 1 hour at a time. I believe they took steps to address this and reduce down time.
Cin7 is great because a business can set up quickly without having to invest in hardware/servers, and the business does not need to be concerned about backing up data. Cin7 software is easy and intuitive to use. The pricing was competitive for cloud-based software that can be customized to each business. The software is constantly updated so a business does not have to worry about paying for updates or paying a large lump sum to purchase new updated software. However, Cin7 is able to increase its fees at any time. We experienced a significant price increase after 1 year. With purchased software, a business would not have to worry about unexpected pricing changes. Cin7 offers a useful integration with BigCommerce. Unfortunately, their own B2B website is lacking in features and ultimately not useful to our company. Cin7 does not provide the most useful customer service, as they only offer paid access to phone support. Most of our issue with the software were caused by updates in the software that were not announced, and they could only be fixed via email or tickets the next day.
Read this authenticated review
Cin7 onboarding support was lacking because of poor communication and slow response times. Customer support is mainly provided by creating tickets that take about 1 day to receive a reply. Our company did not opt to pay for a higher level of phone support. There is a limited online guide for questions. Often times we could not find the answer to complicated situations in the online guide and felt frustrated with the level of support.