https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/7A/yL/QD822X81JLDF.PNGCincopa: User Friendly and Fantastic Options!I use Cincopa to create photo galleries of events the LBA hosts. These photo galleries are then posted on our website and shared on social media and in our weekly e-newsletters so our members and potential new members can see what goes on at the LBA. The communications department solely uses Cincopa. Our website is not set up to host large photo galleries, so it allows us to post dozens of photos in an easy to use photo gallery on our website.,Cincopa has many templates to chose from. This allows me to chose exactly what I need for a particular gallery and I don't worry about all of my photo galleries looking the same and boring. Cincopa offers responsive photo galleries that are easy to view on both desktop computers and on mobile devices The customer service at Cincopa is fantastic. Someone is always there to help.,The website is a little difficult to navigate at first.,10,Cincopa has allowed our members to see photos from events they attended or could not attend. Cincopa has had a positive impact on the happiness of our members. Cincopa has had a positive impact on the engagement of our members.,Dropbox,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Acrobat DCCincopa, easy to understand and user friendlyWe use Cincopa within the Online Marketing department. With the picture gallery of Cincopa we publish a large amount of pictures, which are submitted as part of campaigns with us. For all images we can use the file names or separate titles, store descriptions and/or tag them. Cincopa offers a variety of templates that can be customized. The integration of the search function is another advantage for us. This allows the images to be searched by file name, title or by assigned tag accurately, which is very important for our customers. Another advantage is that the template and all settings can be changed later. The tool is very easy to use and very easy to understand.,A large amount of templates that can be customized. Photos and videos can be viewed within the same gallery. The integration of a search function including tagging.,The number of pictures for the upload should be slightly higher. The previous calculation of the traffic is difficult. If many pictures have to be deleted from a gallery, that does not happen so fast, because only 50 pictures are loaded. Then you have to scroll all the way down and wait until the next 50 images are loaded, in order to be able to mark them for deletion. This takes a while with 800 pictures for example.,10,We use the tool primarily as a customer loyalty measure. Customers can view all submitted images and videos, also from other people and share with other people. In addition, the tool serves to promote the image of our company by giving the customer pleasure. The residence time of the customers on the page with the picture gallery is very high.,Cincopa has answered my prayers!We use Cincopa as photo galleries on my personal resume and other blogs and entertainment online outlets I freelance for.,Ability to choose different formats Ability to categorize content Seamless installation Easy to upload Easy formatting,Have a better warning for users who went over the upload allowance for their specific plan,10,It's easy for clients to see my work all in one place It's easy for the user to go to each of the categories,Wistia,Wistia, BombBombCincopa is the best all-in-one tool for visual asset hosting in a creative and customizable way!I am using Cincopa to manage large photograph slideshow decks across multiple website pages. It is a terrific tool that allows for beautifully customizable slideshows. Cincopa has a variety of templates to choose from that do well to match the style an format of any web page. Each template gives a different user experience as well, providing different levels of interactivity to best suit web designers. I think it is a great tool and I will continue to use it to build other slideshow-based components on the Girl Scouts of Western Washington's website.,Customized slideshow templates Easy HTML embedding for any CMS Multiple integrations with Wordpress, Moodle, and social media platforms. Reliable image hosting and display without sacrificing an ounce of quality,Making users aware of the amazing video tutorials and other educational resources that they have available.,10,Improved user experience Increase pageview duration Increase webpage engagement (clicks as tracked on a heatmap)Cincopa video hosting is exactly what we needed!Currently, we use Cincopa for video hosting for our clients. When we develop a webinar or other short video, we host the video on Cincopa and add HubSpot forms over top for lead generation. Cincopa is an easy way to create a better user experience with video sharing. It is completely designed for the user so we don't lose potential leads in the process. HubSpot has recently added video features to their integration list, but it doesn't compare to what Cincopa currently offers (and the price is right!).,HubSpot Integration - This is done really well. So easy and doesn't require much work from us, the administrator. The sync is seamless. Reporting - The dashboards are really easy to read and provide insight into total number of views (daily, weekly and monthly) and total traffic to the video. Then with HubSpot, we can actually track the conversion metrics. Setup and Implementation - Cincopa is really easy to set up. From uploading the video, to design elements, to embedding the video back on your website, it's all very simple.,I honestly don't think I have anything I really dislike at this point. It does exactly what I need it to do.,10,It's too soon to tell right now. We've just started using Cincopa for a new client so we are still nurturing the current leads we have received from Cincopa, but it is very promising.,Vidyard,HubSpot, G Suite
Cincopa

Cincopa Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Cincopa
Filter 21 vetted Cincopa reviews and ratings
Lauren Butz profile photo
October 26, 2018

Review: "Cincopa: User Friendly and Fantastic Options!"

• Cincopa has many templates to chose from. This allows me to chose exactly what I need for a particular gallery and I don't worry about all of my photo galleries looking the same and boring.
  • Cincopa offers responsive photo galleries that are easy to view on both desktop computers and on mobile devices
  • The customer service at Cincopa is fantastic. Someone is always there to help.
  • The website is a little difficult to navigate at first.
Cincopa is great for small businesses that need to post photo or video galleries on their websites. Cincopa can do many other things, however, I have only used them for photo galleries. Cincopa also makes it easy to post a video on websites.
Read Lauren Butz's full review
Philipp Bossert profile photo
September 06, 2018

Review: "Cincopa, easy to understand and user friendly"

• A large amount of templates that can be customized.
  • Photos and videos can be viewed within the same gallery.
  • The integration of a search function including tagging.
  • The number of pictures for the upload should be slightly higher.
  • The previous calculation of the traffic is difficult.
  • If many pictures have to be deleted from a gallery, that does not happen so fast, because only 50 pictures are loaded. Then you have to scroll all the way down and wait until the next 50 images are loaded, in order to be able to mark them for deletion. This takes a while with 800 pictures for example.

The tool is very well suited to presenting a large amount of images to a large number of people or even the public. The images can be searched for filenames or specially marked. So that customers, e.g. quickly find their own image (for example for a competition) and share it with friends via social media.

Furthermore, the tool is very well suited when launching a campaign where ideas for a project can be submitted. Whether pictures or videos, all content can be presented within a gallery.

In addition, several galleries can be created within an account.

Read Philipp Bossert's full review
Jacklyn Krol profile photo
December 11, 2018

User Review: "Cincopa has answered my prayers!"

• Ability to choose different formats
  • Ability to categorize content
  • Seamless installation
  • Easy to upload
  • Easy formatting
  • Have a better warning for users who went over the upload allowance for their specific plan
Anyone who has a website or blog can use Cincopa! It's easy to use and super user-friendly. The free plan even works for some depending on how much content you want to upload. I love that it is free as well unlike some of their competitors. All around great product.
Read Jacklyn Krol's full review
Amber Evans Pinel profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "Cincopa is the best all-in-one tool for visual asset hosting in a creative and customizable way!"

• Customized slideshow templates
  • Easy HTML embedding for any CMS
  • Multiple integrations with Wordpress, Moodle, and social media platforms.
  • Reliable image hosting and display without sacrificing an ounce of quality
  • Making users aware of the amazing video tutorials and other educational resources that they have available.
Cincopa is well suited for embedding a variety of visual elements into virtually any CMS. This is a great alternative to multiple WordPress plugins or hard-coding components yourself.
Read Amber Evans Pinel's full review
Rebecca Smith profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "Cincopa video hosting is exactly what we needed!"

• HubSpot Integration - This is done really well. So easy and doesn't require much work from us, the administrator. The sync is seamless.
  • Reporting - The dashboards are really easy to read and provide insight into total number of views (daily, weekly and monthly) and total traffic to the video. Then with HubSpot, we can actually track the conversion metrics.
  • Setup and Implementation - Cincopa is really easy to set up. From uploading the video, to design elements, to embedding the video back on your website, it's all very simple.
  • I honestly don't think I have anything I really dislike at this point. It does exactly what I need it to do.
Cincopa works great for any video recording, specifically sales videos and evergreen webinars. With both of these, we can add CTAs or we don't have to and either way, we'll get good reporting on who's engaging with the content.
Read Rebecca Smith's full review
Angie Aker profile photo
November 06, 2018

Review: "Cincopa helps us make our web content dynamic and visually engaging"

Our editorial department is using Cincopa as an interim solution to provide a multimedia experience to users on our existing site, while we gear up to building a site that will allow us to do this natively on the site. Cincopa has helped us create more dynamic, engaging experiences for content that has the potential for visual richness.
  • Cincopa is user-friendly from the upload process of slideshows to the editing process.
  • Cincopa embeds work well on our site.
  • Cincopa allows us to add calls to action right on the slideshow itself.
  • Sizing the embeds for iframe use can be tricky — the photo menu along the bottom doesn't always appear and it takes some playing with.
If you have an outdated website where it's not easy to create dynamic, visual experiences natively, and need to do something to interrupt the "wall of text" experience for your users, Cincopa is a great, user-friendly way to do it. It's cost-effective and easy to get team members excited about trying.
Read Angie Aker's full review
Charlie Smith profile photo
October 26, 2018

"Review of Cincopa for a newspaper website photo gallery"

We're a newspaper, and we use Cincopa to host photo slideshows on our website. Our site by default could not do slideshows, which had been a problem for several years, and Cincopa worked nicely to make that possible.
  • Ease of use: Just upload photos and then paste the link onto your website.
  • Design is good and flexible if you want to try different looks.
  • Support has been good for me in limited use with it. No problems.
  • Vertical photos are handled funny in the slideshows I've done. They increase the size of the whole slide instead of fitting into the same width as horizontal photos with black around the edges, which is what I'd prefer.
If you need a gallery on your website, this is an easy way to do it.
Read Charlie Smith's full review
Tim Griffiths profile photo
October 09, 2018

"How Cincopa helped Peaceful Gamers present their user generated media gallery"

Cincopa is used to run a user-generated image gallery on one of our organisation's public web pages. We use an internal discord server to submit content via Zapier, which is then uploaded for public consumption.
  • It looks great on the website.
  • It's one of the few solutions that integrates with Zapier in the way we wanted
  • It's fairly easy to use and set up
  • View limit for the free plan could be higher to improve testing
  • It would be good if there were even more options for the gallery layout
It works very well for displaying a media gallery on a website with content that's updated from elsewhere. As mentioned earlier, it's very useful thanks to the integration with Zapier. It's good for applications that require regular content updates. However, it might be unnecessary if you only want a basic solution (a static web page with permanent content, for example).
Read Tim Griffiths's full review
Katherine Isabel Little, MSc profile photo
September 28, 2018

Cincopa Review: "Perfect Image Galleries"

We use Cincopa to store and display image galleries on our website. This helps us to advertise events sponsored by the department and promote the impression that it is a social, inviting place to work (which is vital to the recruitment of qualified faculty and staff). As de facto head of marketing, I constantly struggle to create an appealing website within the confines of our academic institution's content management system. Cincopa allows me to easily create a fun, interactive experience for our website visitors.
  • Easily upload images and captions
  • Customize gallery types and viewing options
  • The display on any website
  • Lacking ability to combine and navigate through albums
Cincopa is perfect for organizations (such as academic institutions) that have strict, limited-feature content management systems. It allows you to create and embed attractive photo galleries on any type of website. I would not be able to create pages that look half as good using our local CMS by itself.
Read Katherine Isabel Little, MSc's full review
Tim Forby profile photo
September 27, 2018

Review: "Increasing The Productivity of Staff With Cincopa"

We are using Cincopa to supplement a content management system required for use by a business partner that isn't very robust in terms of features it offers. The CMS we are using offers specific marketing features but does not include anything to support rotating banner images. Cincopa fills a huge void with us being able to take existing and new images and implement them along with messaging into our organization's website.
  • Cincopa provides an easy to use interface that allows or efficient creation of projects.
  • Cincopa interacts with a variety of content management systems including the two primary systems my organization uses and allows smooth transition from creation to implementation.
  • Cincopa allows for the creation of multiple projects with varying styles to fit our specific needs.
  • Cincopa offers a few different styles of transition and presentation but I would like to see more.
  • The creation of projects flows fairly well from design to viewing a preliminary snapshot, but I would like to see an easier way to have an updated view of my project in process.
  • I would appreciate a library of sample images to choose from with a basic subscription.
Cincopa is well suited to content management systems that allow for raw code to be inserted. I would like to see it partner with recognized platforms like Weebly or Wix to have an element created that would allow creation of the projects from within the content management system. This would reduce the time needed to create projects with one stop as it were.
Read Tim Forby's full review
John David profile photo
September 07, 2018

Review: "The best photo and video gallery online , Cincopa"

We use Cincopa at our real estate office. It is a great tool for the photos and videos we create for our real estate listings. I use it myself. The thing I like most about Cincopa is that it has an incredible amount of features and options when you make a photo or video gallery or playlist. It is easy to organize, edit, and manage the photos and videos online. It is easy to navigate, control and when it comes to organizing and managing I couldn’t ask for a better system in place. You can always see what you are working on, and check on the look and make edits with ease. It is very practical for those who like to constantly check on the results. Among the other features that I really like is that it has an incredible amount of templates, both for images and videos and it works great on websites whether your on a laptop, computer or cell phone.
  • It is easy to use. From uploading your photos, videos and then choose a template, make edits if needed and then copy your code.
  • Managing photos- once your photos are uploaded, it is easy to move them around and make edits. Until your a completely happy with the gallery look, you can try lots of templates and see the changes in real time.
  • You can add keywords to your photos which I have not seen on other platforms.
  • We have uploaded thousands of photos and sometimes I want to find particular ones, and it takes some time to search and find.
  • With thousands of photos uploaded a large amount of storage is needed.
Cincopa is great for our real estate websites. We need different sizes and styles and Cincopa allows us those options. I have not had an issue where I would not think Cincopa is well suited.
Read John David's full review
Mark Evans profile photo
November 12, 2018

Review: "Cincopa helped our Community website in so many ways"

We have been using Cincopa for a Community group that we are running the website for, and found Cincopa to be fantastic in providing access to tools that previously we would have had to employ a developer for. The range of tools is fantastic and the results are great.
  • The ability to email images into a live webpage
  • Scrolling images from a library accessible by non techies
  • Video hosting without the hassle
  • I can't think of anything here at present
Cincopa has been great for us in deploying features that we couldn't do on our own
Read Mark Evans's full review
Carlos Castro profile photo
October 22, 2018

Cincopa Review: "Best way to get the message accross"

It's being used to create a very proficient display of one of the programs of our Association.
  • Fast finishing and customization
  • Fast upload and integration with our website
  • Different templates to choose from
  • Possibility of stock photos, soundstreams, and background videos
  • Incorporate text into the templates
In this day and age, every organization is pushing forward a better connection with its audience. Cincopa offers a range of solutions to broadcast events, conferences, products demonstration, and much more in a very simple and manageable way.
Read Carlos Castro's full review
Chris Bate profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Cincopa - Higher Ed Usage"

The New School uses Cincopa as the delivery system for our university slideshows. We utilize their API to deliver the images to our own custom built and designed slideshows tools. We love the simplicity of the upload process and how we can assign different users to manage their own uploads.
  • Image Uploads
  • Robust API for import and export purposes
  • Image titles and captions are supported
  • Analytics on individual images
  • Easy mass delete tools
Great if you just need a storage service that can output slideshows on demand.
Read Chris Bate's full review
Paul Lee profile photo
October 09, 2018

Review: "Cincopa great website effects, Easy integration!"

I am a professional musician and wanted to implement a full page slide show, video and some roll over effects on my website. Unfortunately I am not a web designer and have very limited skills when it comes to writing HTML codes or scripts. (I needed a program that was user friendly for someone like myself.) While doing a search I came across Cincopa, which seemed to offer everything I was looking for. I signed up and with in 30 minutes I had a working full page slide show and some videos on my website. This is by far the easiest web software I've used. Simply upload photos / videos and drop and drag into a gallery of your choice. Cincopa has many templates to choose from each with it's own unique look. The next step was to just save your gallery and it automatically creates an html code. You just copy and paste the code into the header of your website. (Seamless Integration) Cincopa has been a life saver and I now have a website that has all the features you'd expect to see on a website costing thousands!
  • Seamless integration
  • User friendly
  • Great templates to choose from
  • More templates
Well suited for someone with limited webdesign knowledge.
Read Paul Lee's full review
Arnau Pérez profile photo
September 28, 2018

"REVIEW CINCOPA: the best gallery easy to embed"

Our company uses CINCOPA on the website to view multimedia content in an agile, light and efficient way. It is very simple to implement and allows us great versatility and fast integrate different graphic content. Additionally, it allows us to obtain a better SEO through keywords and descriptions of each gallery.
  • Responsive galleries easy to embed
  • Automatic and efficient SEO
  • Upload photos by email very easily
  • The only drawback is that if you have the free account the monthly traffic is scarce. Everything else in cincopa is great.
Cincopa is a great solution if you want fast integration of elegant content
Read Arnau Pérez's full review
Kelly Nylund profile photo
September 21, 2018

Review: "Why I would recommend using Cincopa for a photo gallery or video gallery."

We use Cincopa on different websites. We wanted an easy way for our clients to be able to use different photos galleries on their websites and be able to maintain them on their own. I have used different programs for this before but find that Cincopa is very easy for people to use and understand.
  • Very easy to learn and figure out.
  • They already have templates to use.
  • You can use images and videos.
  • I don't have anything negative to say. I really like the product.
If your looking for a simple photo gallery or video gallery that is easy to understand then Cincopa is the right choice. Its easy to embed the code into your website or blog and with the 40 different templates already made, there is always something that will work.
Read Kelly Nylund's full review
October 26, 2018

Review: "Cincopa, a must have for your online photo gallery!"

If you are looking for a great way to organize and optimize your photography for your website Cincopa is it. I am a photographer and have struggled with organizing and displaying my photography on my web page for a long time. As I grew and added more and more photos it bogged my website down. It ran slow and the images took too long to load for my customers to see. Cincopa gave me everything I needed to organize and let my website run fast! I was able to upload all of my photos to Cincopa in one step, and quickly organized them. Then I could select amazing photo galleries to show on my website! They look amazing and are super-fast and responsive!

This was very important to me because a lot of people view my photos on their phone or tablet. My website is not that responsive but using Cincopa I did not have to worry about that. The entire process was simple and fast. Cincopa let me do everything I wanted for my gallery and slideshows without any branding to seamlessly blend into my webpage. If you are a photographer and need a simple fast way to show your work, Cincopa is the best choice.
  • Responsive - if your platform is not responsive it will display the gallery this way across all platforms.
  • Fast - if you have slow uploads it will increase your load speed.
  • Easy - you can upload all your photos at once or one at a time. Then use a preset gallery to display them.
  • If they could have more options for photo galleries. They have great options but more may appeal to others.
Using Cincopa for an online gallery will increase your speed and ease of use.
November 14, 2018

"My Cincopa Review"

Our corporate communications department uses Cincopa to host photo galleries and audio files, which we turn into podcast playlists. Cincopa allows us to easily drop an embed code into our CMS, rather than code original galleries ourselves. It's a plug and play.
  • I like that Cincopa has many gallery design options.
  • I've never had a problem with a Cincopa embed code. It works every time.
  • Omer, at Cincopa, is always responsive to my emails.
  • Cincopa only allows for one size of photo. For example, if I want to include a vertical photo and a horizontal one, I have to have the Cincopa team custom-code this feature for me. It should be an out-of-box feature.
  • Our designer had to put some parameters in Cincopa, so that the galleries fit in well with our website. It's not intuitive to the average person.
  • The analytics are very lacking. We have a podcast page where about four to five podcast series live, but the analytics are the same for all of those series because Cincopa only records when someone sees the first slide of a gallery, not individual slides. So, there's no way to know if one podcast is more popular than the other. And, since Cincopa is an iframe, we can't gather this data with Google Analytics either.
Cincopa is great if you need a photo gallery embed. If you want robust analytics, slide shows with multiple sized photos and an intuitive plug-and-play option, it'll work but not perfectly.
October 10, 2018

User Review: "Using Cincopa in Higher Education"

We use Cincopa in the Marketing & Communications office, as do several colleagues around campus. It is the tool we use to embed photo galleries throughout our website.
  • Various gallery templates and the ability to customize them
  • Easy to embed into our website's implementation
  • Ability to use for photo and video
  • Fickle at times with saving caption information, ordering correctly, and updating to reflect changes
  • Capacity limits can be frustrating
Cincopa is a good solution for individuals wishing to have nice-looking photo or video galleries embedded on their site.
September 21, 2018

Cincopa Review: "Great Photo Gallery Website Plugin"

I use Cincopa to embed photo galleries on client websites.
  • Back-end system is intuitive making it easy to create and manage multiple galleries.
  • There's plenty of flexibility on the design making it easy to create an attractive and cohesive gallery to embed in any website.
  • Photos can be added via email which is a really convenient and efficient way to keep the content updated.
  • I haven't experienced any limitations with Cincopa, at least not for my current needs.
I think if you're ever looking to embed a photo gallery into a website then Cincopa is an excellent choice.

Lead generation (9)
Video personalization (9)
eCommerce (5)
Support for advertisements (8)
Video SEO (8)
Integration to Marketing Automation (8)
Integration to Salesforce.com (3)
Integration to Marketo (3)
Integration to HubSpot (4)
Video access controls (10)
User management (10)
Video link sharing (10)
Internal video (7)
External video (8)
Player customization (13)
Embedded videos (12)
Video quality / Bandwidth controls (11)
Mobile compatibility (13)
Per viewer tracking (8)
Per video tracking (8)
Video analytics dashboard (7)
On-Demand video (5)
Live streaming (2)
Video upload & format support (9)
Video library / File management (9)
Video portal (5)
Audience Q&A / Live chat (1)
Video comments (2)

About Cincopa

Cincopa is a photo & video hosting platform, offering various designs for slideshows, photo-galleries, video players, private video hosting solutions and more.