- Cincopa has many templates to chose from. This allows me to chose exactly what I need for a particular gallery and I don't worry about all of my photo galleries looking the same and boring.
- Cincopa offers responsive photo galleries that are easy to view on both desktop computers and on mobile devices
- The customer service at Cincopa is fantastic. Someone is always there to help.
- The website is a little difficult to navigate at first.
- A large amount of templates that can be customized.
- Photos and videos can be viewed within the same gallery.
- The integration of a search function including tagging.
- The number of pictures for the upload should be slightly higher.
- The previous calculation of the traffic is difficult.
- If many pictures have to be deleted from a gallery, that does not happen so fast, because only 50 pictures are loaded. Then you have to scroll all the way down and wait until the next 50 images are loaded, in order to be able to mark them for deletion. This takes a while with 800 pictures for example.
The tool is very well suited to presenting a large amount of images to a large number of people or even the public. The images can be searched for filenames or specially marked. So that customers, e.g. quickly find their own image (for example for a competition) and share it with friends via social media.
Furthermore, the tool is very well suited when launching a campaign where ideas for a project can be submitted. Whether pictures or videos, all content can be presented within a gallery.
In addition, several galleries can be created within an account.
- Ability to choose different formats
- Ability to categorize content
- Seamless installation
- Easy to upload
- Easy formatting
- Have a better warning for users who went over the upload allowance for their specific plan
Review: "Cincopa is the best all-in-one tool for visual asset hosting in a creative and customizable way!"
- Customized slideshow templates
- Easy HTML embedding for any CMS
- Multiple integrations with Wordpress, Moodle, and social media platforms.
- Reliable image hosting and display without sacrificing an ounce of quality
- Making users aware of the amazing video tutorials and other educational resources that they have available.
- HubSpot Integration - This is done really well. So easy and doesn't require much work from us, the administrator. The sync is seamless.
- Reporting - The dashboards are really easy to read and provide insight into total number of views (daily, weekly and monthly) and total traffic to the video. Then with HubSpot, we can actually track the conversion metrics.
- Setup and Implementation - Cincopa is really easy to set up. From uploading the video, to design elements, to embedding the video back on your website, it's all very simple.
- I honestly don't think I have anything I really dislike at this point. It does exactly what I need it to do.
- Cincopa is user-friendly from the upload process of slideshows to the editing process.
- Cincopa embeds work well on our site.
- Cincopa allows us to add calls to action right on the slideshow itself.
- Sizing the embeds for iframe use can be tricky — the photo menu along the bottom doesn't always appear and it takes some playing with.
- Ease of use: Just upload photos and then paste the link onto your website.
- Design is good and flexible if you want to try different looks.
- Support has been good for me in limited use with it. No problems.
- Vertical photos are handled funny in the slideshows I've done. They increase the size of the whole slide instead of fitting into the same width as horizontal photos with black around the edges, which is what I'd prefer.
- It looks great on the website.
- It's one of the few solutions that integrates with Zapier in the way we wanted
- It's fairly easy to use and set up
- View limit for the free plan could be higher to improve testing
- It would be good if there were even more options for the gallery layout
- Cincopa provides an easy to use interface that allows or efficient creation of projects.
- Cincopa interacts with a variety of content management systems including the two primary systems my organization uses and allows smooth transition from creation to implementation.
- Cincopa allows for the creation of multiple projects with varying styles to fit our specific needs.
- Cincopa offers a few different styles of transition and presentation but I would like to see more.
- The creation of projects flows fairly well from design to viewing a preliminary snapshot, but I would like to see an easier way to have an updated view of my project in process.
- I would appreciate a library of sample images to choose from with a basic subscription.
- It is easy to use. From uploading your photos, videos and then choose a template, make edits if needed and then copy your code.
- Managing photos- once your photos are uploaded, it is easy to move them around and make edits. Until your a completely happy with the gallery look, you can try lots of templates and see the changes in real time.
- You can add keywords to your photos which I have not seen on other platforms.
- We have uploaded thousands of photos and sometimes I want to find particular ones, and it takes some time to search and find.
- With thousands of photos uploaded a large amount of storage is needed.
- Easy to use
- Fast finishing and customization
- Fast upload and integration with our website
- Different templates to choose from
- Possibility of stock photos, soundstreams, and background videos
- Incorporate text into the templates
- Responsive galleries easy to embed
- Automatic and efficient SEO
- Upload photos by email very easily
- The only drawback is that if you have the free account the monthly traffic is scarce. Everything else in cincopa is great.
This was very important to me because a lot of people view my photos on their phone or tablet. My website is not that responsive but using Cincopa I did not have to worry about that. The entire process was simple and fast. Cincopa let me do everything I wanted for my gallery and slideshows without any branding to seamlessly blend into my webpage. If you are a photographer and need a simple fast way to show your work, Cincopa is the best choice.
- Responsive - if your platform is not responsive it will display the gallery this way across all platforms.
- Fast - if you have slow uploads it will increase your load speed.
- Easy - you can upload all your photos at once or one at a time. Then use a preset gallery to display them.
- If they could have more options for photo galleries. They have great options but more may appeal to others.
- I like that Cincopa has many gallery design options.
- I've never had a problem with a Cincopa embed code. It works every time.
- Omer, at Cincopa, is always responsive to my emails.
- Cincopa only allows for one size of photo. For example, if I want to include a vertical photo and a horizontal one, I have to have the Cincopa team custom-code this feature for me. It should be an out-of-box feature.
- Our designer had to put some parameters in Cincopa, so that the galleries fit in well with our website. It's not intuitive to the average person.
- The analytics are very lacking. We have a podcast page where about four to five podcast series live, but the analytics are the same for all of those series because Cincopa only records when someone sees the first slide of a gallery, not individual slides. So, there's no way to know if one podcast is more popular than the other. And, since Cincopa is an iframe, we can't gather this data with Google Analytics either.
- Various gallery templates and the ability to customize them
- Easy to embed into our website's implementation
- Ability to use for photo and video
- Fickle at times with saving caption information, ordering correctly, and updating to reflect changes
- Capacity limits can be frustrating
- Back-end system is intuitive making it easy to create and manage multiple galleries.
- There's plenty of flexibility on the design making it easy to create an attractive and cohesive gallery to embed in any website.
- Photos can be added via email which is a really convenient and efficient way to keep the content updated.
- I haven't experienced any limitations with Cincopa, at least not for my current needs.
Cincopa Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Cincopa Technical Details