Cincopa Reviews

Scott Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 23, 2019

Cincopa Brings Quick, Easy Gallery Options to Any Platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My marketing agency was hired to build a catalogue site for an audio equipment dealer. Over the course of discovery, we settled on using BigCommerce as a platform. One issue we didn't realize was the difference between page designs on the website and product pages versus the internal blog pages. We decided to utilize Cincopa to offer a gallery on content (blog) articles that would allow for a quick solution that worked better than writing custom software or intricate CSS files to facilitate multiple images in BigCommerce blog pages. As much of our client's website relies on multiple high-quality images, we needed a solution that loaded quickly, looked great, and was easy to embed or integrate. We found that in Cincopa.
Read Scott Walker's full review
Lauren Butz | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 26, 2018

Cincopa: User Friendly and Fantastic Options!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Cincopa to create photo galleries of events the LBA hosts. These photo galleries are then posted on our website and shared on social media and in our weekly e-newsletters so our members and potential new members can see what goes on at the LBA. The communications department solely uses Cincopa. Our website is not set up to host large photo galleries, so it allows us to post dozens of photos in an easy to use photo gallery on our website.
Read Lauren Butz's full review
Lindsay Gunderman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 02, 2019

Cincopa Video Hosting

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cincopa to host a video on one of our apartment property websites. This is being used by the marketing department. This service makes it so easy to add a video to our website, and the variety of player templates to choose from is a really nice touch! You can customize the player to add brand colors, logos, etc. Exactly what I was looking for!
Read Lindsay Gunderman's full review
Philipp Bossert | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 06, 2018

Cincopa, easy to understand and user friendly

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cincopa within the Online Marketing department. With the picture gallery of Cincopa we publish a large amount of pictures, which are submitted as part of campaigns with us. For all images we can use the file names or separate titles, store descriptions and/or tag them. Cincopa offers a variety of templates that can be customized. The integration of the search function is another advantage for us. This allows the images to be searched by file name, title or by assigned tag accurately, which is very important for our customers. Another advantage is that the template and all settings can be changed later. The tool is very easy to use and very easy to understand.
Read Philipp Bossert's full review
Amber Evans Pinel | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2018

Cincopa is the best all-in-one tool for visual asset hosting in a creative and customizable way!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using Cincopa to manage large photograph slideshow decks across multiple website pages. It is a terrific tool that allows for beautifully customizable slideshows. Cincopa has a variety of templates to choose from that do well to match the style an format of any web page. Each template gives a different user experience as well, providing different levels of interactivity to best suit web designers. I think it is a great tool and I will continue to use it to build other slideshow-based components on the Girl Scouts of Western Washington's website.
Read Amber Evans Pinel's full review
Rebecca Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2018

Cincopa video hosting is exactly what we needed!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently, we use Cincopa for video hosting for our clients. When we develop a webinar or other short video, we host the video on Cincopa and add HubSpot forms over top for lead generation. Cincopa is an easy way to create a better user experience with video sharing. It is completely designed for the user so we don't lose potential leads in the process. HubSpot has recently added video features to their integration list, but it doesn't compare to what Cincopa currently offers (and the price is right!).
Read Rebecca Smith's full review
Angie Aker | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 06, 2018

Cincopa helps us make our web content dynamic and visually engaging

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our editorial department is using Cincopa as an interim solution to provide a multimedia experience to users on our existing site, while we gear up to building a site that will allow us to do this natively on the site. Cincopa has helped us create more dynamic, engaging experiences for content that has the potential for visual richness.
Read Angie Aker's full review
Katherine Isabel Little, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2018

Perfect Image Galleries

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cincopa to store and display image galleries on our website. This helps us to advertise events sponsored by the department and promote the impression that it is a social, inviting place to work (which is vital to the recruitment of qualified faculty and staff). As de facto head of marketing, I constantly struggle to create an appealing website within the confines of our academic institution's content management system. Cincopa allows me to easily create a fun, interactive experience for our website visitors.
Read Katherine Isabel Little, MSc's full review
Tim Forby | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2018

Increasing The Productivity of Staff With Cincopa

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Cincopa to supplement a content management system required for use by a business partner that isn't very robust in terms of features it offers. The CMS we are using offers specific marketing features but does not include anything to support rotating banner images. Cincopa fills a huge void with us being able to take existing and new images and implement them along with messaging into our organization's website.
Read Tim Forby's full review
Jason Holmers | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2019

Cincopa is great for marketing agencies!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I manage hundreds of websites. Every now and then I have a client who has some very specific needs for the website. Specifically requests for specialty photo galleries and file storing. I have found Cincopa to be a super easy tool to manage dozens of galleries for dozens of different clients with one login. Additionally, Cincopa provides simple iFrame embed code to easily add to ANY website.
Read Jason Holmers's full review
John David | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

The best photo and video gallery online , Cincopa

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cincopa at our real estate office. It is a great tool for the photos and videos we create for our real estate listings. I use it myself. The thing I like most about Cincopa is that it has an incredible amount of features and options when you make a photo or video gallery or playlist. It is easy to organize, edit, and manage the photos and videos online. It is easy to navigate, control and when it comes to organizing and managing I couldn’t ask for a better system in place. You can always see what you are working on, and check on the look and make edits with ease. It is very practical for those who like to constantly check on the results. Among the other features that I really like is that it has an incredible amount of templates, both for images and videos and it works great on websites whether your on a laptop, computer or cell phone.
Read John David's full review
Unger John | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 24, 2018

A Teacher/Researcher's Use of Cincopa for the Dissemination of Video Data

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am an Associate Professor of English for Academic Purposes and I do cognitive linguistics research on the way students make meaning while brainstorming for essays, complete sentences, and write summaries and responses. This is all formal research covered by Federal Guidelines and the Institutional Review Board (IRB) that approves or disapproves research. I have been using Cincopa to post these videos from papers on discourse analysis and the study of the way students make meaning. We have also begun work with math word problems. I show these videos to students and at conferences to study ways to improve metacognition (i.e., thinking about one's own thinking). The entire goal is to improve students success with reading, writing, and critical thinking. I have not yet explored more options for using all the features, as I have the technical side very simple.
Read Unger John's full review
Mark Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2018

Cincopa helped our Community website in so many ways

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have been using Cincopa for a Community group that we are running the website for, and found Cincopa to be fantastic in providing access to tools that previously we would have had to employ a developer for. The range of tools is fantastic and the results are great.
Read Mark Evans's full review
Chris Bate | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2018

Cincopa - Higher Ed Usage

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The New School uses Cincopa as the delivery system for our university slideshows. We utilize their API to deliver the images to our own custom built and designed slideshows tools. We love the simplicity of the upload process and how we can assign different users to manage their own uploads.
Read Chris Bate's full review
Paul Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2018

Cincopa great website effects, Easy integration!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a professional musician and wanted to implement a full page slide show, video and some roll over effects on my website. Unfortunately I am not a web designer and have very limited skills when it comes to writing HTML codes or scripts. (I needed a program that was user friendly for someone like myself.) While doing a search I came across Cincopa, which seemed to offer everything I was looking for. I signed up and with in 30 minutes I had a working full page slide show and some videos on my website. This is by far the easiest web software I've used. Simply upload photos / videos and drop and drag into a gallery of your choice. Cincopa has many templates to choose from each with it's own unique look. The next step was to just save your gallery and it automatically creates an html code. You just copy and paste the code into the header of your website. (Seamless Integration) Cincopa has been a life saver and I now have a website that has all the features you'd expect to see on a website costing thousands!
Read Paul Lee's full review
Arnau Pérez | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2018

REVIEW CINCOPA: the best gallery easy to embed

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our company uses CINCOPA on the website to view multimedia content in an agile, light and efficient way. It is very simple to implement and allows us great versatility and fast integrate different graphic content. Additionally, it allows us to obtain a better SEO through keywords and descriptions of each gallery.
Read Arnau Pérez's full review
Kelly Nylund | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

Why I would recommend using Cincopa for a photo gallery or video gallery.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cincopa on different websites. We wanted an easy way for our clients to be able to use different photos galleries on their websites and be able to maintain them on their own. I have used different programs for this before but find that Cincopa is very easy for people to use and understand.
Read Kelly Nylund's full review
October 26, 2018

Cincopa, a must have for your online photo gallery!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

If you are looking for a great way to organize and optimize your photography for your website Cincopa is it. I am a photographer and have struggled with organizing and displaying my photography on my web page for a long time. As I grew and added more and more photos it bogged my website down. It ran slow and the images took too long to load for my customers to see. Cincopa gave me everything I needed to organize and let my website run fast! I was able to upload all of my photos to Cincopa in one step, and quickly organized them. Then I could select amazing photo galleries to show on my website! They look amazing and are super-fast and responsive!

This was very important to me because a lot of people view my photos on their phone or tablet. My website is not that responsive but using Cincopa I did not have to worry about that. The entire process was simple and fast. Cincopa let me do everything I wanted for my gallery and slideshows without any branding to seamlessly blend into my webpage. If you are a photographer and need a simple fast way to show your work, Cincopa is the best choice.
December 22, 2018

Cincopa for image hosting

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Cincopa to host images on my website. There are small images which customers then click on. They expand and they are able to choose a suitable design.

It allows me to easily edit and change the images my customers can view. I paint personalized watercolors, so they need to be able to see lots of different options.
November 14, 2018

My Cincopa Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our corporate communications department uses Cincopa to host photo galleries and audio files, which we turn into podcast playlists. Cincopa allows us to easily drop an embed code into our CMS, rather than code original galleries ourselves. It's a plug and play.
October 10, 2018

Using Cincopa in Higher Education

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cincopa in the Marketing & Communications office, as do several colleagues around campus. It is the tool we use to embed photo galleries throughout our website.

Lead generation (13)
Video personalization (12)
eCommerce (6)
Support for advertisements (9)
Video SEO (11)
Integration to Marketing Automation (9)
Integration to Salesforce.com (4)
Integration to Marketo (4)
Integration to HubSpot (5)
Video access controls (14)
User management (14)
Video link sharing (13)
Internal video (11)
External video (12)
Player customization (17)
Embedded videos (16)
Video quality / Bandwidth controls (14)
Mobile compatibility (16)
Per viewer tracking (12)
Per video tracking (12)
Video analytics dashboard (10)
On-Demand video (8)
Live streaming (5)
Video upload & format support (13)
Video library / File management (13)
Video portal (8)
Audience Q&A / Live chat (1)
Video comments (2)

About Cincopa

Cincopa is a photo & video hosting platform, offering various designs for slideshows, photo-galleries, video players, private video hosting solutions and more.