April 23, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read Scott Walker's full review
Pros and Cons
- Set-Up: Setting up the galleries is mostly a drag-and-drop process that makes it easy for laymen (or interns) to easily format and put together, without a lot of coding knowledge or experience.
- Integration: With multiple options for integration, Cincopa allows you to control how the calls are made. Since it is a script-based import with its own container, it actually makes it easy to drop into nearly any webpage with little to no additional fussing.
- Options: Cincopa offers a great deal of gallery templates that can be used for images, videos, playlists, etc. The templates offer unique presentations and functions, and each template gives you additional control over the appearance of each gallery.
- In my experience, the drag-and-drop functionality when re-ordering a gallery has a tendency to break. This is either a complicated lock-up (something to do with the visualization) or being treated as text and only highlighting instead of moving.
- Many of the tool tips (?) don't explain the option well, often just repeating the available option. This isn't a major factor as some of the option effects can be figured out through trial and error, but it was something that I noticed during my first set-up.