Cirrus Insight Reviews

Daniel Chance | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 30, 2020

Cirrus Insight is a necessity for any sales person!

Alternatives Considered

In all honesty, I have always used Cirrus Insight my entire career. It has now become a standard tool in my sales tool kit. If I ever came to a company that did not have Cirrus Insight in place, it would be my very first suggestion/request to them. I NEED it to function.
Read Daniel Chance's full review
January 19, 2019

Cirrus Insight good for logging emails to Salesforce, and editing records quickly from your inbox view

Alternatives Considered

Cirrus actually works. Tout does not work, and slows down your computer.

Salesforce Inbox works for logging emails, but lacks other functionality.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is exactly what it sounds like -- it shows you a profile of the customer's LinkedIn page.
Jeff Bramhall | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2018

I don't know why we pay for this.

• Outreach
We use Outreach to drive campaigns now. We've been successful with it for several reasons:
1- Our business operations team knows it and is able to coach us on how to use it
2- We use it across several departments (Marketing, SDE team, AE team, Customer Success - though we may be using it less there now).
3- The ease of building and maintaining lists/campaigns is much more straightforward.
4- Our business looks at the results of email campaigns sent from Outreach much more than CI. I don't know if that's ability of ours or software, but it's where we are today.

I would be surprised if we continue to use Cirrus.
Read Jeff Bramhall's full review
Blake Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2017

Best Gmail-Salesforce integration I've tried

Alternatives Considered

Yesware regularly sent me alerts that my emails had been opened by someone who I hadn't sent them to, from locations they couldn't possibly have been. I also don't recall its Salesforce activity logging working as smoothly, though I last used Yesware more than 12 months ago so my memory isn't as fresh as it could be.
Read Blake Cohen's full review
Kelsie Hamilton | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2017

A Great Solution to a Pretty Big Problem

Alternatives Considered

We were just using the free email to Salesforce option, which sends your email to an inbox within Salesforce. Then you are required to address it to the correct location. It's a two step process, so that was cumbersome. Or, some of my coworkers would drag the email onto their desktop and then drag into the SF record. Still, that was a two step process.
Read Kelsie Hamilton's full review
Dailius Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 22, 2016

Cirrus insight Review - Cirrus is ok but needs work

Alternatives Considered

Cirrus Insight is a light-weight affordable tool that offers reasonable bang for your buck. However it does not have the reliability of other more enterprise-like platforms nor does it have the advanced features that are becoming of an email support tool - such as more advanced automated cadences and prospecting tools to facilitate rapid message creation. Also I believe the merge function needs more work and should be bundled with the standard pricing.
Read Dailius Wilson's full review
Chad Griffeth | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 12, 2015

A Must for Sales/Marketing People using Google Apps + Salesforce

• Boomerang,Yesware,Toutapp
While I really liked Toutapp's social integration, it left a lot to be desired with the SFDC integration, which was a higher priority for me. It does what both Boomerang and Yesware do IMO for my purposes in one, easy to use app that doesn't dominate my screen.
Read Chad Griffeth's full review
June 02, 2016

I'm Serious - Cirrus Insights is a must have for any sales professional using Gmail and Salesforce

Alternatives Considered

The decision was made at my current role before I was hired, but I made the decision in a previous role to personally pay for Cirrus Insight, as I found it that valuable. This was after my entire sales team did a trial of Yesware, which I found to be a bit clunky and not as intuitive as Cirrus Insight.

About Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight is a plugin for Gmail and Outlook for salespeople. The vendor says it's an all-in-one sales productivity platform with world-class Salesforce integration. 250,000 people use Cirrus Insight and its sister products Attach.io and Assistant.to to work faster and smarter from the inbox and calendar. Cirrus Insight was ranked #41 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in 2016.

Cirrus Insight Features

Has featureEmail tracking & open alerts
Has featureAttachment tracking
Has featurePersonalized scheduling pages
Has featureMail merge email campaigns
Has featureFollow up reminders
Has featureDocument management
Has featureEmail nurturing campaigns
Has featureEvent scheduling pages
Has featureSave and share telephone scripts
Has featureIndividual and team metrics

Cirrus Insight Screenshots

Cirrus Insight Competitors

Yesware, Groove, Marketo Sales Connect (ToutApp), Salesforce IQ, Ebsta, LinkPoint 360, Eloqua

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Starter$27per user/month
Closer$45per user/month
Rainmaker$72per user/month

Pricing based on annual billing.

Cirrus Insight Customer Size Distribution