Salesforce Inbox done right

March 01, 2018
We use Cirrus Insight to easily create leads in Salesforce and to interact with Salesforce data from our Outlook inboxes. This saves us …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cirrus Insight, and make your voice heard!

Starter

$27

Closer

$45

Rainmaker

$72

• $500 per installationOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.cirrusinsight.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

What is Cirrus Insight?

Cirrus Insight is a plugin for Gmail and Outlook for salespeople. The vendor says it's an all-in-one sales productivity platform with world-class Salesforce integration. 250,000 people use Cirrus Insight and its sister products Attach.io and Assistant.to to work faster and smarter from the inbox and calendar. Cirrus Insight was ranked #41 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in 2016.

Cirrus Insight Features

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)25%

Cirrus Insight Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Cirrus Insight integrates Salesforce with Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Contacts. Instantly View Contextual Salesforce Information in Your Inbox. Save Emails & Attachments to Salesforce with a Click. Sync Your Google & Salesforce Calendars. Create & Edit Salesforce Records on the Fly. Customize Your Salesforce Workflow in Gmail. Add Google Contacts to Salesforce. Salesforce Tasks Integration. Salesforce Templates Integrated with Gmail.

Cirrus Insight starts at $15.

Yesware, Groove, and Marketo Sales Connect (ToutApp) are common alternatives for Cirrus Insight.

The most common users of Cirrus Insight are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Daniel Chance | TrustRadius Reviewer
In all honesty, I have always used Cirrus Insight my entire career. It has now become a standard tool in my sales tool kit. If I ever came to a company that did not have Cirrus Insight in place, it would be my very first suggestion/request to them. I NEED it to function.
Cirrus actually works. Tout does not work, and slows down your computer.

Salesforce Inbox works for logging emails, but lacks other functionality.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is exactly what it sounds like -- it shows you a profile of the customer's LinkedIn page.
Jeff Bramhall | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Outreach
We use Outreach to drive campaigns now. We've been successful with it for several reasons:
1- Our business operations team knows it and is able to coach us on how to use it
2- We use it across several departments (Marketing, SDE team, AE team, Customer Success - though we may be using it less there now).
3- The ease of building and maintaining lists/campaigns is much more straightforward.
4- Our business looks at the results of email campaigns sent from Outreach much more than CI. I don't know if that's ability of ours or software, but it's where we are today.

I would be surprised if we continue to use Cirrus.
Blake Cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Yesware regularly sent me alerts that my emails had been opened by someone who I hadn't sent them to, from locations they couldn't possibly have been. I also don't recall its Salesforce activity logging working as smoothly, though I last used Yesware more than 12 months ago so my memory isn't as fresh as it could be.
Kelsie Hamilton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We were just using the free email to Salesforce option, which sends your email to an inbox within Salesforce. Then you are required to address it to the correct location. It's a two step process, so that was cumbersome. Or, some of my coworkers would drag the email onto their desktop and then drag into the SF record. Still, that was a two step process.
Dailius Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cirrus Insight is a light-weight affordable tool that offers reasonable bang for your buck. However it does not have the reliability of other more enterprise-like platforms nor does it have the advanced features that are becoming of an email support tool - such as more advanced automated cadences and prospecting tools to facilitate rapid message creation. Also I believe the merge function needs more work and should be bundled with the standard pricing.
The decision was made at my current role before I was hired, but I made the decision in a previous role to personally pay for Cirrus Insight, as I found it that valuable. This was after my entire sales team did a trial of Yesware, which I found to be a bit clunky and not as intuitive as Cirrus Insight.
Chad Griffeth | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Boomerang,Yesware,Toutapp
While I really liked Toutapp's social integration, it left a lot to be desired with the SFDC integration, which was a higher priority for me. It does what both Boomerang and Yesware do IMO for my purposes in one, easy to use app that doesn't dominate my screen.