[Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller] is used in our whole office and provides WiFi access to all our business rooms, [our] electronic lab, [and our] research and development lab. It is used by our embedded research and development department. It solves our information technology team issue which was generated due to multiple access points (AP). Now, it provides a single AP for remote locations. It provides multiple deployment modes, so managing the network is very easy now.
- [Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller] provides end-to-end and real-time voice services, [as well as supporting] cloud calling, which is beneficial for our team management.
- It supports 802.11 ac which is a next-generation solution with higher customer satisfaction [via] multi-gigabyte speed performance. So it provides the best ethernet flexibility for our network team.
- In our premises, research and development labs are very far from each other, so [a] mesh network with [an] Aironet access point resolves our long cable communication issue.
- [It also has] higher video application support, [which] is very suitable for our business.
- Term-based licensing support could improve [for] easy deployment.
- Voice support for conferencing and messaging should be improved with [the] latest technology.
- Threat management is not as expected, which [should be] compatible with [the] latest wireless mesh and video technologies.
We use Cisco 3504 WLAN Controller support in [the] office where [the] embedded innovation lab is required for IoT research and development. Where for [practical] purposes, one device is in one lab and [another] device in [another] lab and they require higher network connectivity for testing purposes. It provides [a] single access point so it [is] beneficial for medium and small research-based organizations. [However,] it is very useless at high altitudes and polluted areas, [where the] network is disturbed due to noise signal and unwanted frequency. [A]utomatic configuration is not available and not supported [for] higher threat modeling.