- Safe and secure.
- Easy to connect VMs.
- Increased remote connections stability.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Ubisoft avoids losing precious confidential information.
- Employees were able to work remotely during the pandemic.
- Employees were able to remotely access their computers instead of having to lose time physically go there every time.
- Proactive threat defense.
- Robust network security
- Protection for all devices
- It's not an expensive software license if you already have the Cisco firewalls that offer the licensing. So choosing this was not a significant investment for our company.
- Our alternate remote connection method for now is Citrix XenApp, which everyone hates because it's slow and they don't have access to their local drives, printers, and so on. So it's made our users extremely happy after we set up AnyConnect for everyone.
- During the pandemic, if we had not used AnyConnect, many of our users would not have been able to work, causing significant losses for our company and perhaps some user jobs.
- Affordable solution for remote access requiring services.
- Huge positive impact, Cisco AC has been crucial in enabling our business to continue throughout the Covid pandemic.
- The fact that the solution has been so reliable adds confidence.
- Allowed continued operations during [a] pandemic.
- Novice users found it difficult to use causing an increase of support that could have been used more effectively.
- Saved lives and jobs essentially. During that locakdown period, we have been running our IT infrastructure smoothly.
- Secure login to remote desktop.
- Avoids any possible data breaches in servers.
- Runs great even on low spec machine.
- Cisco helps our employees become more mobile using the VPN client to connect from customer sites and from home.
- Cost is reasonable for value and performance.
- Keeps us secure.
- Helped us rally during the the pandemic.
- Good connection with out interruption of work.
- Great user friendly product.
- Instead of individual license purchasing, staff uses company options at home.
- Resolve customer issues faster--with Cisco AnyConnect, I can quickly log in and resolve an issue
- Cisco AnyConnect gives us the ability to securely access our data
- Much secure for home office
- Secure and stable
- Easy to setup and train end-users, which results in saving time and money.
- Great connection stability, which offers a great experience with no interruptions in the workflow.
- A positive impact has been that it has been a really secure platform, which is beneficial to both IT staff and end users.
- Another positive impact is that it has been a really easy-to-use platform, which doesn't really require time/money to spend on training for learning the platform.
- A negative impact has been the few times there is a problem, as it requires time, on the user's part, and IT staff to troubleshoot.
- Allows users to use any internet connection to complete work
- Cisco AnyConnect is the business enabler on the covid area.
- Line performance and number of clients is based on the ASA-Firepower HW.
- Price per user is low compared to other vendors.
- With autodeployment and low weight client our enterprise distribute thousands of clients in day.
- Ability of remote users to connect to different geo-based servers and access data securely and thus save travel costs.
- Deflecting phishing attempts and keeping our systems and data secure has led to drastic cost savings by avoiding the need to look for another secure VPN like our vendors had to do.
- Establishing stable network - though this is not a direct benefit.
- Maintained high productivity during the pandemic.
- Likely for company to consider reducing building costs as people stay remote.
- Widens hiring pool when we can allow people to work from other locations.
- AnyConnect has allowed business operations to continue uninterrupted during the pandemic, which has been key to maintaining business continuity with customers and stakeholders.
- AnyConnect has played a part in allowing for downsizing of some physical office sites. At least 4 office buildings within the organization have now been sold as employees haven proven the ability to work effectively remotely indefinitely.
- AnyConnect has also facilitated globalization within the wider organization. Productive meetings with colleagues around the world at various times of day are possible with continuous access to company virtual resources.
- Secure networks help us handle data and prevents unauthorized access within our network
- Protection from cyber attacks.
- Easy login into edge devices.
- Switching to WFH solution was really easy.
- Less work for SOC, no need to manage rules
- Secure internal resources
- Saving time for establishing VPN
Cisco AnyConnect is a secure mobility client solution for secure VPN access for remote works, designed to empower remote workers with frictionless, highly secure access to the enterprise network from any device from anywhere at anytime.
- Supported: Unified Endpoint Compliance
- Supported: Highly Secure Network Access
- Supported: Web Security
- Supported: Network Visibility
- Supported: Off-Network Protection (DNS-Layer Security)
- Supported: Mobile Device Support
- Supported: Basic & Advanced VPN
- Supported: Enterprise Access
- Supported: Roaming Protection
Cisco AnyConnect for the RV340/RV345/RV345P
- F5 BIG-IP
- Citrix Gateway
Frequently Asked Questions
Cisco offers an SSL VPN solution via AnyConnect.
F5 BIG-IP, Pulse Connect Secure (VPN), and Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect Mobile Security Manager are common alternatives for Cisco AnyConnect.
Reviewers rate Usability and Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.8.
The most common users of Cisco AnyConnect are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.