Skip to main content

February 14, 2024
Incentivized
We use Cisco AnyConnect for our VPN connection. It is a solution that we are using for the past 5 years and we are very satisfied with it. …

3 videos

Cisco AnyConnect Review | A Secure Solution to Remote Work
03:57
06:50
07:49

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

94 people also want pricing

What is NordVPN?

NordVPN by Nord Security is a virtual private network (VPN) solution for individuals or small businesses with a limited number of devices. With 5100 servers across the globe, NordVPN aims to bring users both security and speed.

What is GoodAccess?

GoodAccess is a cloud VPN with zero-trust access controls specially designed for small and medium businesses. GoodAccess is a secure remote access solution that interconnects remote workers, applications, data centers, clouds, and offices via one resilient virtual network. No hardware or complex…

What is Cisco AnyConnect?

Cisco AnyConnect is a secure mobility client solution for secure VPN access for remote works, designed to empower remote workers with frictionless, highly secure access to the enterprise network from any device from anywhere at anytime.

Cisco AnyConnect Features

• Supported: Unified Endpoint Compliance
  • Supported: Highly Secure Network Access
  • Supported: Web Security
  • Supported: Network Visibility
  • Supported: Off-Network Protection (DNS-Layer Security)
  • Supported: Mobile Device Support
  • Supported: Basic & Advanced VPN
  • Supported: Enterprise Access
  • Supported: Roaming Protection

Cisco AnyConnect Videos

Cisco AnyConnect for the RV340/RV345/RV345P
In this video, the TrustRadius team goes over some of the best VPN providers out there - including Cisco AnyConnect - and how they stack up against each other.

Cisco AnyConnect Competitors

Cisco AnyConnect Technical Details

Cisco AnyConnect Downloadables

Cisco offers an SSL VPN solution via AnyConnect.

F5 BIG-IP and NetScaler Gateway are common alternatives for Cisco AnyConnect.

Reviewers rate Availability highest, with a score of 9.9.

The most common users of Cisco AnyConnect are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees).

Attribute Ratings

Incentivized
It is a very useful tool because it lets you to work 24x7 as well as access corporate applications from anywhere. It also helps you to increase your work efficiency and productivity. It enables you to connect corporate applications from home, from customer office or even when you are on a business trip.
Incentivized
It is useful when we need to access those networks with different platforms because it has support to all of the majors operating systems, and all of them have a pretty similar UI/UX, which turns to be intuitive in all of them. Personally, I've already tested on iOS, Android, Windows Phone (a long time ago, but it had support), Windows, macOS, and Linux.
January 26, 2024

Incentivized
As mentioned before, [Cisco] AnyConnect is easy enough to use once it's deployed. Click the icon, ensure the right cert is selected, user name, password, and you're done - very much a point and shoot service. The application then sites nicely in the background and doesn't appear to use up too much CPU.
Incentivized
Overall, the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is a very usable product. Connections to the head-end are fairly easy to complete and seem very secure. Product integrates with our authentication scheme, and users are easily managed. It might be helpful to have some better guidance in esoteric use cases, and better diagnostic guidance would be useful
Incentivized
Cisco AnyConnect's user interface is definitely a little old school, which has positive and negative characteristics. On the one hand, it's pretty clear to navigate, and it presents the relevant information in a format that the broadest possible range of users will understand. On the other hand, it can feel a little slow and/or dated for users who are accustomed to a more modern interface design.
Incentivized
I think it's highly usable and even if I have to relog in it usually isn't too big of a deal, maybe a single-minute delay. It allows me to work from anywhere like a coffee shop, airport, etc., without having to worry about my or my customer's data being at risk, which is a huge benefit.
Incentivized
Ease of use is key, and the fact that I don't have to log-in multiple times daily (unless I'm away for a while) is very handy. Also, the interface is very intuitive, as well as being very easy to use. It takes me only a couple of minutes to ensure my company's digital security when I use it, which I do daily. I'm also able to engage AnyConnect before logging in to our systems, e.g., before my log-in screen, and that gives me another layer of comfort.
December 11, 2023

Incentivized
Compared to other products that I have used, Cisco gives me more information and it is easy for me to understand what's happening from the application, which is Cisco AnyConnect, which other vendors don't. It's very hard for me if I have to work with other applications, I have to get support from the application owner vendor. But in Cisco, I myself can read through and get this thing. Now with that being very comfortable, I mean very, very useful. I would like to get to more detail in a more simplified way. There are plenty of things. It is also where there is something it gives me in a simplified way. This is what has happened that would help me in some cases. But always there is a scope for improvement in any product. I never rate any product to 10, even if it's better because there is always room for improvement. So I personally feel we can still make this better. It is a good product, but we can still make it better.
December 06, 2023

Incentivized
I think it's one of the best ones that I've used. I have worked at other places and they use other things, but this one is pretty good. I highly recommend it.
November 28, 2023

Decent VPN solution

Incentivized
It is a must have tool for your organization if you have numbers of users working remotely. It not only helps you to get secured remote access to your organization applications but also helps you to improve your productivity. It enables you to work even after office hours without any issue.
November 27, 2023

Remote Savior

Andrea Olenchak | TrustRadius Reviewer
Benefits to keeping things only available on your company's network and being able to work if you are physically unable to make it in. All you need is a stable connection to your computer, and once the VPN is set up, you could get in and out of the system without trouble.
Incentivized
Because it works. Cisco Network, with Cisco Firepower Devices, and Cisco AnyConnect is a match made in heaven because if you know Cisco, then you know it just keeps working. Long after every other system has died or fallen apart or broken 20 times due to updates, Cisco just keeps going on and on and on like the energetic bunny from the old commercials for batteries.
November 03, 2023

Incentivized
We had one or the other topics, like they used to use, for example, DHCP server where you can also do the name resolution for the clients at home. But that was just maybe a difficult way to introduce it to the product. That was one of the things that I would like to have in the future. We have it on other, it was not really straightforward. We have implemented it so far.
Incentivized
I have been using Cisco Anyconnect VPN for around 9 years. It proved to be a stable and secure VPN solution. Never experienced major issues as an implementer and never got complaints for end users.