Skip to main content

February 14, 2024
Incentivized
We use Cisco AnyConnect for our VPN connection. It is a solution that we are using for the past 5 years and we are very satisfied with it. …

3 videos

Cisco AnyConnect Review | A Secure Solution to Remote Work
03:57
06:50
07:49

• Premium Consulting/Integration Services

94 people also want pricing

What is NordVPN?

NordVPN by Nord Security is a virtual private network (VPN) solution for individuals or small businesses with a limited number of devices. With 5100 servers across the globe, NordVPN aims to bring users both security and speed.

What is GoodAccess?

GoodAccess is a cloud VPN with zero-trust access controls specially designed for small and medium businesses. GoodAccess is a secure remote access solution that interconnects remote workers, applications, data centers, clouds, and offices via one resilient virtual network. No hardware or complex…

What is Cisco AnyConnect?

Cisco AnyConnect is a secure mobility client solution for secure VPN access for remote works, designed to empower remote workers with frictionless, highly secure access to the enterprise network from any device from anywhere at anytime.

Cisco AnyConnect Features

• Supported: Unified Endpoint Compliance
  • Supported: Highly Secure Network Access
  • Supported: Web Security
  • Supported: Network Visibility
  • Supported: Off-Network Protection (DNS-Layer Security)
  • Supported: Mobile Device Support
  • Supported: Basic & Advanced VPN
  • Supported: Enterprise Access
  • Supported: Roaming Protection

Cisco AnyConnect Videos

Cisco AnyConnect for the RV340/RV345/RV345P
In this video, the TrustRadius team goes over some of the best VPN providers out there - including Cisco AnyConnect - and how they stack up against each other.

Cisco AnyConnect Competitors

Cisco AnyConnect Technical Details

Cisco AnyConnect Downloadables

Cisco offers an SSL VPN solution via AnyConnect.

F5 BIG-IP and NetScaler Gateway are common alternatives for Cisco AnyConnect.

Reviewers rate Availability highest, with a score of 9.9.

The most common users of Cisco AnyConnect are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees).

Attribute Ratings

February 20, 2024

Incentivized
  • Any Connect is building a stable VPN connection across any different kinds of networks. So it gives me the assumption that I will be sitting in the office and work locally on my workplace, but I get this assumption nearly from everywhere.
  • That's really difficult. And when you see that, I'm thinking longer. You see this means the product is almost perfect and there's less room for improvement. Maybe the topic of global presence should be solved easier, and I mean global roaming. So that means I should not select by myself that I would go into the company via our ASA in the USA or an SA in China. The product should itself see according to the distance where I'm next to and the log me in where it's best. So a global roaming feature I would say could be some room for improvement.
February 07, 2024

Cisco AnyConnect review

Incentivized
  • Secures our traffic while operating on the public Internet.
  • Connect before login. This might not be a Cisco issue but a way that my company implemented it
  • Secure VPN Connection
  • Automated VPN Connection
  • Limits the amount of effort required by users
  • Has Cisco Umbrella client built in
  • Automatically updates itself
  • Configuration at the head-end can be confusing and difficult
  • Diagnosis of issues can be time-consuming
  • The Trusted Network Detection can be finicky at some remote sites.
December 11, 2023

Incentivized
  • Now when I connect to the client, it clearly tells me how the transaction happens. If it fails to work, I have very detailed information to analyze why it's not working. It works well. It has very detailed information again to say how it went well. So I can use this to understand whatever happened in the network. Other products don't have this easy feature. They have locks but it's very difficult. But this lock from Cisco is super, very easy to use and operate or manage, and troubleshoot. Everything is more comfortable than other products.
  • I would say I would need little more features on the product. Now there are some limitations to use this product actually. Currently, which I've been working with Cisco to have it, but it's not technically. It's a little bit of not possible for now. So there are slight features that needs to be improved. The GOO is fine, the user interface is fine. The connectivity stability is all fine, but I also need to make it a little more faster in terms of reconnecting. Reconnecting is slow then first connecting is pretty much good, but reconnection is a bit slow because of technical aspects there. So if Cisco can make that something there to make it much faster, it could help users.
December 06, 2023

Incentivized
  • It allows me to go into my Aurizon network if I want to access all the applications, and the programs to do my work.
  • Sometimes it does take a while. I have to manually search for it and turn it on. Usually, it does it automatically when I connect, but sometimes it does take a while. It takes a few goes, and I would have to shut down or restart my computer for it to work. So I don't know what they need to do to make it better, but it's definitely something that can be done.
November 28, 2023

Decent VPN solution

Incentivized
  • Provides secured access to organization applications
  • Can be integrated with Multi-Factor authentication tool
  • Works fine on any network whether it is leased line, broadband or mobile hotspot
  • Easy to integrate, configure and use
  • Pricing is quite high
  • Difficult to trouble shoot sometimes
  • Rest everything is fine
November 27, 2023

Remote Savior

Andrea Olenchak | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Constant Attempt to reconnect after loss
  • It's clearly visible when it's connected
  • Ability to connect to several different VPN locations saved by my company
  • Alerting if there are VPN issues in the connection
  • Multi Factor Authentication
  • Integration with Cisco ASA Firewalls
  • Integration with Cisco AnyConnect VPN
  • Easy Enrollment Processes for Users
  • Manual Administrative Config: The Enrollment requires the user to enroll from their end and can't just be "Setup" for the user unless you act as the user. For things like SMS text, it would be nice just to put it in place and have it work without a "Setup/Enrollment" process. This does, however ensure the user understands the process.
  • Active Directory Sync and Azure Sync Did not automatically match up accounts and duplicate, so I had to do it manually, to be fair the account usernames do not match the Email Address which is used for Azure so it would be difficult.
  • Duo Support and Cisco Support seem to have not been integrated with each other well, most support tickets end up with a Duo expert and a Cisco Firewall Expert on at the same time, though this has improved dramatically.
  • They did not force my Admin to use an NTP Server off the bat, which would have fixed a few issues we had that persisted for a while until he started using one. (A bit old fashioned)
November 03, 2023

Incentivized
  • Well, I love the possibility of doing the split tunneling so we can, in this way, reduce the load on the gateways and have a nice user experience for this SSE application that doesn't have to go to a corporate network.
  • Hard to use.
Incentivized
  • It has the option to download multiple modules depending on what we need.
  • We deploy and redeploy the four modules and we're able to customize what's unique in our environment based on these four modules. I think there's out of nine that we can install on the base image
  • And where we can customize it and use it for our needs. And if we don't need it anymore, just take it off or we can modify the server end of it.
  • I would suggest when people can't VPN, better error messages to explain better what the user can do or at least have the option for us to customize what error they're getting and how to solve it when they're getting it. The popup error should say, for example, you can't VPN right now because your bandwidth is too low on your cell phone, none of that. It just says you're just out of luck. We get a lot of calls to the help desk and a lot of issues brought to hire because people just don't know how to use the basic functionality of VPN. And so customizable error messages.