Cisco AnyConnect Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

May 12, 2021
Diego Gamez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

From experience I can tell if you have problems, Cisco offers enterprise-level technical support channels for enterprise application administrators. The speed of care is good and if more intervention is required, troubleshooting sessions can be held in conjunction with specialists to find the root cause of the problem and solve it.
Read Diego Gamez's full review
Debbie Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have a Managed Services provider that helped us setup the AnyConnect with the security settings we wanted on the Firewall. Implementing the always on feature (autoconnect) was NOT obvious and we could not get it to work with the certificates at first. We placed a call with the support team, which were fabulous. They stayed on the phone with us testing until we got it all working the way we wanted. Their support is great, especially if you ask them to stay on until its solved.
Read Debbie Johnson's full review
April 29, 2021
Nick Darnell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

As long as you pay for full support as we do, you will always have exceptional support with Cisco. There has never been an issue with Cisco AnyConnect or any other Cisco product that TAC could not assist in resolving. Response time is quick, support is thorough and results are always optimal.
Read Nick Darnell's full review
May 18, 2021
Sandeep Reyyi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Cisco's Support team is great as always. The deployment was quick and even after-sales support is great. They quickly respond to any emails with appropriate resolutions. Cisco's AnyConnect team isn't any different. Although I personally didn't have much to contact them considering this application, I haven't had any major troubles so far.
Read Sandeep Reyyi's full review
May 13, 2021
Ryan Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Cisco TAC is always awesome. They know what they are doing and work quickly to resolve issues. The product setup teams are phenomenal to work with if we want to do a POC of a new product or need advice on deployment strategies. Never an issue with TAC when we need support.
Read Ryan Lee's full review
Mohammed ALLY | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not had any direct connection or direct support from the Cisco AnyConnect team, however our IT Team has utilized them for when we have server errors or sometimes we may have issues with other applications while connected to the Cisco AnyConnect server. However these situations were remedied pretty quickly.
Read Mohammed ALLY's full review
Stella Neal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Deployment process was so smooth with Cisco's help. They visited us, examined our network architecture. Based on their evaluation they offered the easiest path to integrate AnyConnect to our system.
Read Stella Neal's full review

Support Rating

Cisco support is generally among the best. Overall ,this is no different for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.

Cisco support is marvelous. 7X24 support you get. Problems
are addressed easily by the Cisco support team. You can get the new RMA HW in
the same day through the local Cisco depot. Tracking and opening a case is very
easy. Responds from the support is very fast. Another advantage to other
vendors, local Cisco team is very helpful in any case.

Support Rating

Only needed most when onboarding users. That too was streamlined with a detailed documentation on setting up VPN connections. Next use came when the implementation team needed to set up auto updating software when teams who didn't connect to VPNs while working remotely had repeated reminders about software licenses expiring. Connecting to VPN seamlessly updated all software, performed security checks and re-established trusted user relationship.

Support Rating

I cannot speak directly to the experience of Cisco AnyConnect's customer support, as I was not involved in the process of initial setup. But my experience administering it was that setting up and maintaining users on the tool is simple for the sysadmin involved, and the product is well maintained, with regular updates and support for new devices showing up quickly.
April 16, 2021

Support Rating

Support is not often needed for Cisco AnyConnect, as reliable connectivity and functionality are well-maintained. In the few instances that the support team has been contacted to resolve an employee-specific issue, the team has responded in a timely manner with effective support to resolve the issue. Updates to the software are also easily tracked, and there have been no compatibility issues found after upgrades or changes to other software systems.
May 08, 2021

Support Rating

I have not had any issues using it nor have I heard any negative comments regarding support. Support that I would need for this is provided by my company so I do not have any interactions with Cisco for this.
January 06, 2021

Support Rating

Cisco TAC offers top notch support. I have worked with Cisco Support for many years and always have had great experiences. Support has always been thorough with every case I've had to open. Most of the time I ask for knowledge transfer so I can learn rather than just watch for help. The level of professionalism has been exceptional over the years.
April 29, 2021

Support Rating

Great knowledge base and wide community. Most of the solutions for your specific issue you can just find on the Cisco Community website. So there is no need to create a ticket for minor issues. And it's great to see that Cisco engineers can give you professional advice on the community website.
April 13, 2021

Support Rating

Getting along with OS upgrade is very prompt. I have some problem when my MacOS is upgrade to Big Sur, but the software partially worked under the upgraded OS, which helped me working before the upgraded Cisco AnyConnect becomes available. Once the new software is up, all the functionality was there and since then I have no issue. In that sense, the support is very good.
April 12, 2021

Support Rating

I haven't used Cisco support for this product.
May 20, 2021

Support Rating

When it comes to supporting from Cisco, I will always rate 5 stars. Cisco AnyConnect will usually need no much support from Cisco, I only needed it whilst troubleshooting few user-facing issues but the Cisco support team was humble enough and I was able to get a timely response. Cisco's database is always the best.
The product is very well maintained.

Support Rating

Does not require much of the support help, as I have faced only one issue when I started using the product. Overall it was helpful.
January 05, 2021

Support Rating

The amount of contact I have had with Cisco support has been very limited since I am not in the IT department, but every support case I have created has been addressed quickly and in a satisfactory manner. It would be good to know if there are specific issues that users can troubleshoot without contacting support though.

What is Cisco AnyConnect?

Cisco AnyConnect is a secure mobility client solution for secure VPN access for remote works, designed to empower remote workers with frictionless, highly secure access to the enterprise network from any device from anywhere at anytime.

Cisco AnyConnect Features

Has featureUnified Endpoint Compliance
Has featureHighly Secure Network Access
Has featureWeb Security
Has featureNetwork Visibility
Has featureOff-Network Protection (DNS-Layer Security)
Has featureMobile Device Support