Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Audio conferencing (17)9.090%
- Answering rules (16)8.282%
- Call park (16)7.777%
- Call screening (17)6.565%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
It is less suited where there are more than 4 UC applications needed, and will need to go to Cisco UCS solution other than the Cisco BE 6000.
If you have some devices from other vendors and handle SIP, you can stay with those devices because BE6000 can handle the integration for 3rd party SIP devices. If you need to improve business process agility and drive innovation, this is a recommended option.