Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Audio conferencing (17)9.090%
- Answering rules (16)8.282%
- Call park (16)7.777%
- Call screening (17)6.565%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Easier management, we spend less time now on mundane user admin after we fully adopted the self-service portal
- Updates take very long time.
- It is very easy to use and user friendly.
- Overall, it has the best functionality one can ask for.
- Low investment and one time investment.
- Easier to setup on existing infrastructure.
- Easy installation
- Productive work saving time
- Saving money
- Very powerful, with call processing, voicemail, mobility services all on one platform.
- This product has an easier setup.
- It may require more than one employ to keep in touch with this device.
- It is very good for organizations where you need perfect video conferencing but medium ones.
- Once it is deployed, it works for years
- No need for yearly payment
- No need to update regularly
- Cost saving
- Easy to administer
- Flexibility at scale
- Cost savings
- Longevity of hardware
- Reliability of systems
- Mobility and integration helps minimize commuting
- MRA calling reduced our mobile bills between colleagues.
- Interconnected cluster made our branch to branch calling free of cost.
- Video calls reduced the cost of top management travel expense.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to implement.
- Easy to cluster.
- Cost savings
- Management simplicity
- Unified collaboration platform.
- This system facilities upgrading legacy phone systems to VoIP and lowers the total cost of ownership with cost-effective, time-saving operations.
- Faster deployment times, with pre-installed, ready to use applications.
- Support for Hybrid Cloud helps easier migration to cloud, if necessary.
- It has had a positive impact on the business.
- I wish the business would adopt more of the im features.
- Easy to manage the corporate telephony.
- We drive innovation with this solution.
- We improve the availability of our telephony infrastructure.
- Saved us from purchasing additional unnecessary WAN connections to remote sites
- Allowed quick deployment
- Well supported and utilizes applications we are already familiar with