Skip to main content
Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard

What is Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard?

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard is a cloud-based dashboard to deploy, monitor, troubleshoot, and gain insights into networking devices and connected equipment at scale. The dashboard supports cybersecurity, application management, Secure Equipment Access, and integration with Cisco Meraki. The dashboard enables four…

What is Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard?

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard is a cloud-based dashboard to help operations to deploy, monitor, troubleshoot, and gain insights into industrial networking devices and connected assets at scale. The dashboard supports cybersecurity, application management, Secure Equipment Access, and integration with Cisco Meraki.

The dashboard enables four key services:
  • Configuration, deployment, and monitoring of supported industrial network devices
  • Secure Equipment Access to connected assets deployed in remote locations
  • Industrial Asset Vision to monitor assets and facilities using Cisco industrial sensors
  • Edge Intelligence to enable edge to multi-cloud data orchestration

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Screenshots

Screenshot of the IoT Operations Dashboard

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Videos

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Integrations

Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Incentivized
I got to know this product a little over a year ago since I have used other Webex products, and we needed a control panel in the cloud but we didn't know much about it and we didn't have good control of data in general; which helped us a lot later to operate easier thanks to Cisco.
  • network monitoring
  • panel data
  • connected devices
  • have additional languages
  • remote location access
The monitor mode is good and easy to use, as well as obtaining the results, they are specific and of great help to maintain the business. As for the collection in real time, it was good since it automated the time that it took before. The only thing I know I'm talking about the price was a little high.
  • the configuration is really very simple
  • connectivity is secure
  • the control panel is fully displayed and accessible
  • We have obtained 70% good results for the compilation
  • the control of all the devices improved the organization
We did tests and as for the previous products there were some bugs so it was discarded and because of them we decided for Cisco that the price is high but it compensates with the network and its operations support that worked well in addition the technical support is fast.
Parikshit Kumar Bais | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
As in Datacenters,we are using different types of sensors, actuators, components to send , receive and controll the real-time data , notification, and alerts to operate the DC infrastructure properly. Cisco IoT operation Dashboard is easier to use and visualise the data collected from sensors and IoT components and notify the Engineer via API And webhooks.
  • UI/UX and visualisation part is the awesome.
  • The Cisco IoT operation Dashboard is best. Some nevigation part should be imporove.
As IoT Engineer i am exploring to setup best tools for my organization that can provide long-term service and support. And we found Cisco is best for us . Also we are using another different Networking and firewall devices in our Datacenters. The Cisco provide best services. And It is awesome.
  • Visualisation
  • Positive
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches, Cisco Secure Firewall, Cisco 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers (ASR 1000)
Olivia Sarr Mathews | TrustRadius Reviewer
Incentivized
We use Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard to achieve uninterrupted flows in our solutions and systems while they are being managed remotely. Cisco IoT is a key element that enables Actionet to provide solutions for essential IT integration to its customers by providing us with secure Internet connectivity. The IoT operations dashboard from Cisco is our gateway access to our remote systems at any time.
  • Cisco uses a secure templatized configuration.
  • It improves the uptime of your routers and all equipment connected to it.
  • Has real time network device visibility.
  • It's possible to schedule firmware upgrades wirelessly.
  • Just the Frequent lagging during port forwarding.
I would highly recommend Cisco IoT for viewing real-time network device visibility. The monitoring dashboard, besides being map based, is quite intuitive. You won't doze off even after hours of staring. Cisco IoT is notably useful for monitoring commonly connected assets such as ATMs or vending machines. I'd, however, not recommend solely relying on Cisco's traffic to dashboard encryption since it's a vulnerable channel.
  • Certificate based authentication for network devices.
  • Wired and wireless firmware upgrades.
  • Real time network device visibility.
  • Managing several systems with uninterrupted connectivity.
  • Our Customers obtain usage insights of the products they use in real time.
  • An overall secure remote connections.
Cisco 500 Series Network Convergence System (NCS 500), Cisco Catalyst IR1800 Rugged Series Routers
Incentivized
I have used the Cisco IoT operations dashboard for about 2 years now. Working in a large-scale company with worldwide offices, we use the IoT Operations dashboard to connect data and assets across all our offices. The solution interconnects all our logs and processes in a single simple system. It securely extracts data from all our connected systems and delivers it to the necessary cloud terminus.
  • It is simple to use. With just a few clicks, we are able to send data to several stations.
  • Integration with Cisco Networks and devices minimizing costs and improve performance.
  • Automatic deployment of data access policies .
  • Data analysis,
  • Pricing is a bit high but it is worth it.
Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard not only provides a secure way for connecting data but also a simple way for analyzing. We use it across several devices in multiple locations for monitoring and getting a full view of performance and it works efficiently and effectively. Cisco IoT OD can be used in any company as it is reliable.
  • Tracing assets.
  • Security.
  • Scalability.
  • Data transformation.
  • Improved productivity
  • secured organizational processes.
October 07, 2022

My Best Partner at Work

Incentivized
My experience with Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard started a bit more than 1 year ago in my previous company. During my first operation with the solution, I was not even a responsible employee to operate the dashboard. That was a simple interest. My attention was kept on the screen where I saw a compact alive world based on the map. I decided to know more about the dashboard and it was great for me to discover its values for my ex-company. Starting a new adventure in my actual work, I've initiated some possible organizational challenges. Our offices are located in North America and Eastern Europe, plus our factory is in China. I did not think long about the useful and secure solution to connect our manufacturing, logistics (vehicles control) and other processes in one easy-to-use system. It was Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard where everything works like it must without any issues. I am happy as I don't think about updates or repairs of the dashboard.
  • Increase the productivity of the vehicle to be more efficient.
  • When organizational processes are kept by secure smart solutions, all the business goes well according to the plan.
  • We increase loyalty from clients as we pay less attention to processes that are done by the Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard. Instead, we develop customers relations.
  • It is easy to operate and analyzes important data.
Use Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard in any transportation department, or company where you have a number of vehicles. It can be used in any business as it is flexible and you can manage it upon your needs. It is safe as well.
  • Security.
  • Operational stability.
  • Informative.
  • Easy-to-use.
  • Sorry, this is not my field of knowledge so I am not sure about the correct feedback to this question