Meraki Go Reviews

January 14, 2021
Daniel Garcia-Decoteau, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
It addresses how our bandwidth is used and who has access to our internet. By reviewing the data, I was able to get a better idea of how many people visit the barbershop on a given day, which was a problem I was trying to solve.
  • Data Visualization
  • Internet Bandwidth Usage
  • Internet Management
  • Better Notifications
  • Recommendations
CMG is well suited for a place that has a lot of traffic where waiting is involved. At my barbershop, while people are waiting for services, having WiFi is ideal. The more folks in the office, the more bandwidth usage. Being able to control how people use the internet is ideal and can help save your company from streaming and buffering issues due to lack of bandwidth.
By better understanding the data and how my internet is used, I have a better idea of what internet packages best support my business. I am now able to control how the internet gets used. I can now provide better entertainment via streaming services, uninterrupted.
I am not aware of other products, currently.
Read Daniel Garcia-Decoteau, MBA's full review
January 17, 2020
Pablo Baylac | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the whole organization. It's a cheap, basic SD-WAN solution for us and works very well.
  • Troubleshooting.
  • Number of tunnels.
  • Security.
Cisco Meraki Go is very good for retail companies and basic configurations. It's super easy to deploy and its dashboard is very friendly to use. There is no need to be a techie in order to use this technology!
It's good, it can be better, but it's good. We had problems with Outlook 365 disconnecting and their support wasn't able to help us. We spent a few hours on the phone and finally, one of our NOC guys decided to change the MTU. I'm sure their support is good, I just think that this time we didn't find the right person.
Read Pablo Baylac's full review
January 16, 2020
We use Cisco Meraki Go as an MDM solution to support mobile devices and network locations database and maintenance. It is being used for the whole organization, and we use free MDM setup to manage mobile devices, push policies and configurations, monitor location, OS versions, setup and removal of email, full or selective wipe.
  • Easy to enroll devices.
  • Easy to manage all devices on dashboard.
  • Location services are very approximate.
  • Creating configuration profiles is complicated.
Cisco Meraki Go is well suited to monitor network locations and equipment, MDM solution for businesses if not needed to push many configuration profiles. Company mobile devices to push security policies and monitor devices, OS versions, and remove a pin, reset, selective, and full wipe of devices. US made software, appropriate to use for government contractors.
We use the free version of Cisco Meraki Go and support is not part of the plan, takes time to reach tech support or sales person to discuss issues and challenges and figure out what discount we can get.

What is Meraki Go?

Meraki Go is a cloud-based, do-it-yourself networking solution for small businesses. Our Access Points, Security Gateway, and Network Switches unite all of your WiFi-enabled and plugged-in devices in one place, creating a fast, safe, and reliable network that’s easily managed from an intuitive mobile app.