Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- VPN (50)8.787%
- Identification Technologies (50)8.585%
- Firewall Management Console (51)8.282%
- Reporting and Logging (52)7.878%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Meraki MX, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Simplified administration
- Simplified licensing complexity
- Improved ROI
- Cisco Meraki MX is cheaper than the Cisco router we used to buy
- Cisco Meraki MX provides more functionality for the money we spent in comparison to other Cisco networking products
- Better user experience and better tech support leads to happier users
- Meraki has increased efficiency.
- Meraki has given us a blueprint for multiple sites/networks.
- Meraki has offered us consistency and increased security across our networks.
- Cisco Meraki was a great upgrade from old networking equipment that delivered a lot more features at a roughly cheaper cost.
- With the ability to manage network configurations anywhere we are able to remotely diagnose and fix issues with our Cisco appliances without having to physically be at a data center saving time and money on travel.
- We can carry out disaster recovery protocols much easier as we can upload backed-up configurations for our switches and firewalls allowing us less downtime by not having to configure switches.
- We received this at a discount and it has since helped our ROI, which was originally low
- Meraki MX makes it easier to control firewall policies, which make a positive impact on the overall org and makes Security teams happy.
- Meraki MX makes it easier to control the enterprise WAN which makes the network more reliable and also gives a lot of confidence in case of failure of one ISP link.
- Faster implementation helped creating the positive impact.
- Better visibility over networks
- Improved central control over security
- More reliable networking
- For retail, Cisco Meraki MX helps keep us PCI compliant, so we save a bunch on the compliance fees we don't have to pay
- Cisco Meraki MX also saves us on endpoint costs - we are able to use the Microsoft 365 Premium subscription which includes Windows Defender - instead of a high-priced solution because the edge is so well protected.
- The greatest negative impact is the license fees - they are expensive!
- It is an affordable solution that replace our expensive MPLS
- For my clients, it was easy to mark off a few items on their checklist so that we could move on to more important things
- Cyber security
- Increased uptime
- Meraki has increased availability by quickly replacing failing or failed devices.
- Meraki has increased security at each site by including the AMP firewall.
- Meraki has increased availability by load balancing internet circuits and using QoS. These are not unique features but Meraki has simplified the process.
- Makes managing sites very simple!
- Everything just works - very reliable
- being a Cisco partner, the impact that the implementation of Meraki MX has left us is very good
- It has also been positive for our customers since the benefits they have obtained with their MX are many compared to the solutions they had previously
- Especially the support provided by Meraki that includes a lifetime hardware warranty
- Reduced management overhead
- Simplified implementation process
- Managing the remote workforce was easily configured and expandable, especially in the past year or so when WFH exploded into the new workplace.
- The web console and mobile administration app have full capabilities and have proved incredibly useful.
- Threat Protection and Intrusion Detection and Prevention are always working in our best interest.
- Such an easy way to get a network running
- The price for other components is too high to go full stack
- After three years without renewing the license, the device becomes a paperweight
- The impact has been positive since the equipment and licensing are very flexible and the price with which the return on investment of the clients is very good.
- The solution contemplates additional security capabilities that allow strengthening the security perimeter and the end user Stations.
- This provided a good ROI for us especially with our new building.
- Various visitors and building uses and restricted access (RBAC).
- High upfront cost.
- Great support throughout the term.
- Reduced costs compared to previous solution
- Insight into network traffic allowed for proper configuration and sizing of internet circuit
- Software license is pricey for advanced features
- Improved customer satifaction
- Increased visitors rating and DWELL time in our stores
- Quick response to the business requirements, for example live events using Facebook or Youtube without impacting core services in our stores
- Reduces our cost of WAN connection.
- Reduces complexity in the operations of the IT department.
- Increase productivity of our staff with SD-WAN high available.
- Reduce cost of dedicated WAN service like MPLS.
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Cloud management of all organization firewalls
- Ease of control for System Admins