Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 08, 2020
We are using Cisco Meraki SD-WAN at our customer site. We are currently busy with a project where we are linking 17 sites via SD-WAN on mixed Merakis. We are using Z3 teleworkers at the smaller site with MX84's at the bigger sites. We are also implementing the end point of the Hub in Azure.
- The natting function works really well. Even if you are behind a router with NAT, it still translates the traffic.
- Security is a big benefit as you can define that only certain elements go across the VPN (SD-WAN).
- It would really help if it had more detailed reporting.
- Traffic flow lacks visual reporting.
As far as I am concerned, you can use Cisco Meraki SD-WAN in any type of environment. Small to enterprise businesses can easily benefit from the security and ease of use. From blocking social media to scale bandwidth for certain applications like VoIP, Cisco Meraki SD-WAN is an easy sell and install. All can be done from one portal, which makes this really easy to manage
Read Reon Smith's full review
Fast and efficient. The only issue currently is that the support is only overseas support and not in South Africa, which causes delays in resolution for some cases. Escalating issues is quite simple and the opening of new cases from the dashboard is easy. I have never had a support issue that could not be resolved.
December 17, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We currently use the SD-Wan Meraki solution for our remote offices. We started using it 3 years ago, in Colombia, with the challenge of delivering a simple, functional, autonomous, and secure solution. Today, we have the same model deployed in 3 different countries.
- Well suited: Office operations
- Less appropriate: Complex scenarios involving information security
Read this authenticated review
Fast and effective support, even at a cost slightly above competitors.
Cisco Meraki SD-WAN Scorecard Summary
About Cisco Meraki SD-WAN
Categories: Software-Defined WAN
Cisco Meraki SD-WAN Technical Details