Read all reviews
My experience with Cisco NX-OS dates back to about five years ago, using it to prevent network outages and optimization of networks. My …
This Cisco NX-OS switches were used as main switches by my client. It solved the business points like providing high performance in its …
Cisco NX-OS starting was very easy and effective through its clean, professional interface full of multiple and very functional …
Reliable Cisco platform that improves the performance of the network and easy to implement the platform with high-performance …
We are using the Nexus family switches as our main core switches within the datacenter. It's used in all our major sites which are hosting …
The Cisco NX-OS is a very good IOS software by Cisco. We are controlling all the necessary things using this OS. It is easy to work and …
Cisco NX-OS is used on some Nexus switches in our datacenter. These switches connect to both blade enclosures and individual servers, all …
Cisco NX-OS is being used on core Nexus switches to tie together closets as well as tie in VM infrastructure. It is being used across the …
We are using Cisco NX-OS for the operating system of our Nexus switches. We are using it for multiple purposes, one of them as a Data …
Cisco NX-OS is used as the component of Fabric Interconnect in the Cisco UCS solution in our organization. The UCS is a core of …
We are using the NX-OS in our data center across our organization. We use mostly use it to support layer2 requirements within the data …
We used Cisco NX-OS on our various Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 4000, and 1000V deployments. It is being used globally or across the whole …
Cisco NX-OS is being utilized by our customers as a CORE Switch on their organization. We deploy it via VPC to be able to have redundancy …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco NX-OS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Cisco NX-OS is a network operating system presented as a solution to help network operations move at the speed of business, with comprehensive automation, extensive visibility, and flexible open architectures for data center networks. NX-OS is the network operating system for all fabric architectures, from traditional L2/L3 to overlay-based fabrics.Cisco NX-OS powers the modern data center.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The company builds production applications and networks in a more cost-effective way.
- Network resources usage with more efficiency.
- Stable NX-OS gives peace of mind.
- Performance and security is top class.
- Documentation is very good to learn and refer later.
- It was amazing preparing different reports.
- Networking through this system is incredible.
- Data modeling and performance management is excellent.
- Network operations management.
- Business operation speed enhancement.
- Protection to multiple business data.
- Even if the price is high, you get the most robust DC switch
- Easy to manage
- Not easy to handle at first sight
- overall a good prodcut
- overa all a good product it will help you in ROI by removing some tools from your environement
- The software have HA and lastest technology features included
- Allows faster connection in datacenter
- Will allow consolidated cabling in future if we move to fibre channel
- Some re-training needed for network engineers with changed commands
- In general it has provided solid core infrastructure resiliency
- You may have some vendor lock in with some features
- Solid value in general
- Enhance DC connectivity
- Enable us to use FCOE
- Fast provisioning.
- It is serving the purpose from last few years.
- Need to spend multiple manpower cycles to do the reload/code upgrades.
- We need to request for downtime from the user to do the reload/code upgrades.
- It provides 99.9999% availability to us. Devices with Cisco NX-OS very seldom have availability issues.
- Great ROI due to bundled features, easy deployment, and responsive after-sales support.
- It has fewer vulnerabilities detected or exploited in comparison with other network OS.
- Return of investments on IT infrastructure.
- High bandwidth utilization.
- Network downtime when the software hits a bug.