Threat Detection (12)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Secure Email, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Email threats continue to present security challenges for all organizations. Cisco Secure Email (formerly Cisco Email Security) provides a defense against phishing, business email compromise (BEC), malware, and ransomware. Cisco Advanced Malware Protection protects against stealthy malware in attachments, and industry-leading threat intelligence combats malicious links. Cisco Advanced Phishing Protection, Cisco Domain Protection for DMARC authentication and brand protection, multi-factor authentication with Cisco Duo, and training for employees with Cisco Security Awareness are offered to provide comprehensive, layered protection to keep email platforms secure.
Cisco Secure Email includes data loss prevention and content encryption capabilities to safeguard sensitive information and protect outgoing email. This helps users comply with government and industry regulations and keeps data safe.
Integration into SecureX provides enhanced visibility and automation across the entire Cisco Security product suite, providing the protections that help to ensure businesses function securely.
- Phishing protection
- Email Antivirus
- Graymail prevention
- Email blocking using header-from address.
- Spam reporting to Cisco needs to be improved.
- Clustering: active-active mode would be nice.
- Creating filters from GIU.
- Filters samples or database built-in the box would be super nice.
- Makes detecting/blocking email threats easy .
- It's an affordable solution .
- Encryption and decryption is easy.
- It's great when it comes to phishing protection.
- Everything has worked well so far.
- Spam protection
- High performance
- Ransomware protection
- Threat intelligence
- Easy to integrate with [Microsoft] Office 365
- Encrypted emails
- [The] cost is [a] little bit high as compared [to] other vendors.
- [The] GUI is [a] little bit [complicated].
- Very fast in detecting and blocking threats.
- Very affordable.
- Makes email encryption easy.
- Using the software is easy.
- Sometimes it lags.
- Great encryption features.
- Very affordable.
- Easy to use.
- Data loss protection.
- Great threat protection capabilities.
- Everything works as expected.
- Encryption features are easy to use.
- Best protection against online email attacks.
- Great User Interface.
- The software is affordable.
- No bad experiences with this software.
- Spam blocking
- Low cost
- Deployment flexibility
- TAC Support for email security solutions
- Virtual support for other cloud platforms
- API integration support
- Malware protection
- Phishing attacks protection
- Spam protection
- Email encryption
- Support office 365
- Virus protection
- Too expensive
- UI is not user friendly
- Configuration process is complicated
- Trusted brand
- Integration with third party solutions
- Simple deployment
- Mature email security solution
- Integrating on prem and cloud security solution
- Very update in current security threats
- Strong support
- Managing multiple Cisco ESA without additional hardware
- More mail policy template for email security best practice
- Lowering the price
Some cases they need to do patch directly to appliance. TAC does not need to remote the appliance through our laptop. They use secure connection to appliance, check the logs and response through the problems
Easy to manage
Robust email security solution
- Securely sends emails and attachments
- Gives peace of mind to customers who are providing personal and financial information
- Easy to use
- Low speed, lagging, and logging in constantly can be time consuming
- Spam emails aren't easy to access--takes several steps
It would be less appropriate/not needed when sending communication without attachments as we (at my company) do not type/write anyone's confidential information in the body of any emails.
- Inbound and outbound content rules and filters.
- Email routing rules.
- Clustering capabilities.
- Backup and restore functionality.
- Training and certification.
- Ability to see attachment names in reporting when exported to a file.