Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Content Inspection (20)9.595%
- Policy-based Controls (20)9.090%
- Firewall Management Console (20)8.888%
- Reporting and Logging (20)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Secure Firewall, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Multi Partner security connection.
- Good security insights
- Provides good security for network with limited staffing
- Protecting network
- Easy to use RA VPN
- Stable hardware
- Cisco Secure Firewall has provided a single management interface for all of our devices.
- We have had issues implementing 1010 in HA where a site was using a dynamic IP previously.
- Lack of DHCP options has slowed deployment to our smaller sites.
- Secure network
- Secure end points
- Cost effective.
- Centralized management.
- Easy to configure and management.
- Good customer support.
- Easy documentation.
- Easy to deploy in existing network.
- Easy to configure an manage.
- Low cost.
- Customer support is very good.
- Easy license model.
- Easy to deploy
- Easy to configure and manage
- Supportive customer care support
- Lots of documentation available
- Easy to manage
- Good technical support
- Very fast deploy the policy
- Helpful documentation available
- Training sessions are available on website
- Wide Cisco community for any help
- Easy documents available on website
- Easy to configure and manage
- Supportive technical support
- Technical support is really good and supportive.
- Lots of study material available on site so you can easily gain knowledge.
- Cost is very high compared to other vendors.
- [Cisco Secure Firewall] should work on ASDM.
- This product is great for inspection and normal firewall controls.
- If there's a bug in it, it can take a lot of resource time to chase it and work around it.
- Deciphering which data is useful has taken a bit of time and trimming.
- Elimination/consilidation of 200+ dead access policies
- Service interruptions reduced to less than 1 per month
- False positive alerts down overall
- Provides a fully secure solution, allows the business to function
- Higher ramp up time for new users, costs required for training
- Costs for licenses can add up
- It has saved us hours of duplicating config creation.
- In the long run it costs less than both an ASA and FirePower on their own.
- Less headaches when dealing with multiple devices versus a single all in one.
- Combining two devices logically saves time having to manage them individually.
- Creating and applying policies is easier in the NGFW than before.
- Since its still a newer platform there are some growning pains in software stability.
- Not having security levels on the Cisco Firepower NGFW (formerly Sourcefire) negatively impacted when we cutover.
- It has been rock solid in the running, has not been any downtime.
- Cisco Firepower (formerly Sourcefire) helped us to detect a lot of malware that was downloaded by some users within our network. A lot of them are backdoor for potential ransomware.
- Once, it detected lateral movement of a ransomware within our network and helped us in containing and destroying it before it spreads, saving thousands of dollars worth of data.
- ROI has been great. We have been able to troubleshoot multiple issues and did not need to hire professional services to help.
- NGFW has been able to provide much-needed insight into our network so that we wouldn't have to hire a consultant to do that sort of thing.
- The NGFWs have paid for themselves with the malware that has been detected and saved the company money on potential hacks and data leaks.