Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (Threat Grid), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cisco Secure Malware Analytics (formerly Threat Grid) combines advanced sandboxing with threat intelligence into one unified solution to protect organizations from malware. With a context-aware malware knowledge base, the user can understand what malware is doing or attempting to do, how large a threat it poses, and how to defend against it.
On June 16 2014 Cisco completed the acquisition of ThreatGRID, a New York, NY based company that offers dynamic malware analysis and threat intelligence technology. The technology is based on ThreatGRID technology.
- Virtual Machine Testing
- Analytics from Other Organizations
- Quick and Easy Sample Submission
- The VMs are very sluggish (probably unavoidable at this scale)
- Sometimes it seems unclear how Threat Grid is evaluating a site
- Deep malware analysis
- You will get transparent integration
- Faster investigation and response
- Always prioritizes threats
- Scalable visibility and security analytics
- Extend your visibility
- High cost
- Less marketing
- Cisco should work on documentation and [training] videos