Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch)
Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch)
Read all reviews
StealthWatch is currently being used to analyze NetFlow in our organization. This gives us important insight into what kinds of traffic is …
Cisco Secure Network Analytics allows you to see everything on your network, whether it is wired or wireless. This is truly critical in …
Cisco Secure Network Analytics with its Stealthwatch technology has the ability to raise any organization’s defence by giving detailed …
Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch) is being used as a monitoring tool for IT--specifically by IT security to be alerted when …
We got access to Stealthwatch with our Cisco Umbrella. We went with the on-premise version of Stealthwatch and like the product. We're …
The business problem which StealthWatch solves is visibility of the network traffic. Analyzing of flow (whether it is NetFlow or sFlow or …
This is used in the whole organization, which consists of multiple offices amongst several regions from EMEA, APAC, & CONUS. We highly …
Cisco StealthWatch is primarily used by my organization for security incident response, forensic, monitoring, analysis, and even for our …
We used this across the organization - 18 buildings spread across 72 square miles. It was used to identify and track Netflow data. It was …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
5 people want pricing too
Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch) aims to help users outsmart emerging threats in a digital business with machine learning and behavioral modeling, and know who is on the network and what they are doing using telemetry from the network infrastructure. Additionally, Cisco states users can detect advanced threats and respond to them quickly, protect critical data with smarter network segmentation, and do it all with an agentless solution that grows with the business.
Cisco Stealthwatch is a network behavior analysis product based on technology acquired by Cisco with its Lancope acquisition in 2015.
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.
The most common users of Cisco Secure Network Analytics (Stealthwatch) are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- StealthWatch helps other departments make decisions quickly based on NetFlow data.
- StealthWatch can bring a lot of reporting to the table that can be used to advance project necessities and prove data necessities to management.
- Time saved for audits.
- Time saved for incident response.
- Return on investment depends upon the quality of the tool, effortless to use, security and reports [user] friendly.
- It allows multiple customizations along with the good customer support response.
- Cisco has made it all to make us feel like we have got our return on investment.
- A very close to perfect tool on the internet to secure any organization.
- No negative impact on our business so far. Although has a few flaws which I admit, still we don't have any of its downsides to measure that have any negative impact on us or on our business.
- Although expensive, it gave IT great insight into the network
- For us, it did fill an audit deficiency
- It helped us monitor literally hundreds of thousand of connections that were happening every minute
- This gave us better insight into our existing DNS logs
- Better visibility into our AWS VPC flow logs
- Extended and complemented our company's product portfolio.
- Increased customer interest in our services.
- Gave competitive possibilities with other market competitors.
- Positive: Ease of Network Management and Analysis
- Negative: Price
- ROI - it has good ROI in terms of functionalities and after-sales support.
- Management - it is easy to handle and understand, it has all the functionalities to control the administrative tasks.
- Available resources online from Cisco and vendors and good testimonials, too, from partners and existing customers.
- It is a little pricey - in my organization, with budget cuts, I eventually had to replace it with an open source product (NTOP). While it works well for visibility, it simply isn't the same. If you can afford it, don't bother looking anywhere else - just get it.
- Being able to detect, pivot out, and remmediate from one console was awesome.