Cisco Small Business RV Series
Cisco Small Business RV Series
Read all reviews
We have several clients utilizing the Cisco Small Business RV Series routers for office security and now, mostly VPN access via the home …
Cisco Small Business RV Series is being used for our branch office and for entire organization. Our remote office consists of salespersons …
We have a couple of older Cisco RV series units being used as a firewall and wireless access point for a remote location. It's nice to …
The Cisco Small Business RV340 was the primary WAN router for our network. Having only a single site, it was responsible for routing any …
For this small business we chose to utilize a Cisco Small BusinessRV180W router. We chose it for the combination of VPN capability and …
Cisco Small Business RV Series is being used in our edge offices or branches. It resolves our unsecured connection across branch offices. …
I use Cisco Small Business RV Router at Home for business, to expand company services at home through a VPN connection.
The router was used by our organization to provide a stable connection. Its was being used across the company, although it a smaller …
[It's used] Across the whole organization. They help us manage all our intense network traffic (highly secure, high-performance, reliable …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Small Business RV Series, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
The Cisco Small Business RV Series provides SMBs with connectivity, VPN for remote employees, and other features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The VPN access given the pandemic.
- There hasn't been any negative impact with the ROI
- Cheaper compared to ISR Series
- Perpetual license, so no need to pay annual subscription
- Flexibility when we need additional security features
- It's a cheap all-in-one solution for firewall and wireless.
- It has better uptime than most consumer routers.
- It was cheap enough and got the job done with Cisco reliability
- It's definitely not a powerhouse and better/cheaper alternatives exist
- Remote sales staff easily make use of the included VPN
- Wireless access is built in and convenient
- The form factor contributes no noise and negligible heat to our data closet
- Complex licensing structure
- Lower price if possible
- In the long run, it has great ROI because of the features and stability.
- Simplify deployment at home
- Combine different service in one device
- Stable internet connection.
- Security built in.
- Easy to set up.
- Very good ROI
- Most products have a CLI that is easy to use and understand.
- Very large feature set. Cisco offers numerous open standard and proprietary protocols and options in their code that other vendors lack parity with.