Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Umbrella, and make your voice heard!
- Supported: DNS-layer security
- Supported: Secure web gateway (full proxy)
- Supported: Cloud access security broker (CASB) functionality
- Supported: Cloud-delivered firewall
- Supported: Interactive threat intelligence
- Supported: Integrates with SD-WAN
- Cisco Umbrella Datasheet
- Enterprise security and networking are facing a significant transformation as organization embrace SASE, a Secure Access Service Edge. Wide-scale adoption of cloud applications, an increase in remote workers, and expansion of branch offices has rendered the centralized, on-premises security model impractical. The convenience, cost savings, and performance benefits of going direct to the internet is driving a new decentralized approach to networking. Yet with change comes risk and a new set of security challenges. Organizations require a broader set of protection that not only improves security, but simplifies management. Learn more about Cisco Umbrella, a key component of Cisco's SASE architecture.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Chromebooks|
|Supported Countries||190 Countries|
- Existing relationship with [the] vendor.
- Dedicated visibility and control against DNS IP traffic flow.
- Getting POC done at [a] customer location is easy as we can take evolution license from Cisco within [a] very short span.
- No negative production impact (in most cases) while integrating it.