We used it as a …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Answering rules (39)8.787%
- Directory of employee names (36)8.686%
- User templates (36)8.585%
- Audio conferencing (37)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1. An organization with very restricted policies and compliance where can't move to cloud-based solutions for data security. They can install the CUCM on-premises.
2. An organization that is still on a legacy phone system could adopt CUCM to save costs and have better services.
CUCM is less appropriate in a situation where large amount of remote working is needed, or in situations where it needs to have 100% uptime, especially because of the need for physical servers. It's also not as good if staff prefers soft phones over physical phones.
Call Manager is best for:
- Large scale enterprise deployments.
- Mature platform needs.
- Contact Center.
- Small SMBs.