Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Call forwarding (33)8.686%
- Agent dashboard (35)8.585%
- Live reporting (34)8.383%
- Historical reporting (34)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Unified Contact Center, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Genesys PureConnect and Genesys Multicloud CX (formerly Genesys Engage)
- Five9 and Avaya OneCloud CCaaS
- Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
It is easy to integrate with Cisco Call Manager which manages the phones and also with other third-party apps which are used for Workflow management and call recording. Licensing the product is also easy and managed through a simple GUI. The GUI interface makes it easy for a novice to configure the agents easily.
- Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage)
I am typically post RFP and selection process, but clients that have selected UCCE over the competitors are the clients that are not quite ready to embrace cloud or SAAS solutions, or they have selected Cisco due to reputation and long-term stability suitability.
Clients want to know that the vendor they selected will continue to invest heavily in features and functionality improvements as well as maintain a viability in the marketplace.