Reviews (1-1 of 1)
December 03, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Our organization has satellite offices across the globe and Cisco VoIP PBX is great for connecting staff within those offices, while also keeping employees connected to the larger organization. Since these satellite offices must run more cost-effectively, the built-in IP also reduces internet costs and improves connectivity, which is important.
- Improved internet connectivity which means improved phone service as well.
- Cost efficient, especially for tighter budgets.
- User-friendly and little to no training required.
- There are no outstanding issues with this system to-date.
- Aesthetically speaking, the actual devise could use a sleeker and less "boxy" look.
Read this authenticated review
Smaller organizations, offices in remote locations, and locations were internet service is intermittent or costly would benefit from using Cisco VoIP PBX. The ability to combine the internet and phone service results in improved and consistent connectivity. And the overall expense to outfit a small to medium size office is extremely cost-effective.