Reviews (1-2 of 2)
August 12, 2020
Score 3 out of 10
We have a global contact center and span different geographic locations.
This product is really not ready for SMB let alone enterprise. You can’t even get a report to tell you how many concurrent licenses you are using, and you get billed if you go over in a 15-minute period. If an administrator is assigned to one site, you cannot change it. Partners have to go to Cisco for certain script steps.
Read Randall Crumm's full review
- Installation was very difficult.
- I am reluctant to bring another department on board.
- Integrations like ServiceNow need improvement. You have to have a separate window open for screenpops.
- I don’t know why partners have to pay Cisco for script steps.
- There seem to be very few customers using this platform.
August 07, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
We are currently evaluating the Cisco Webex Contact Center as a platform to migrate from our on-premise solution. This provides a true cloud option for us. We plan to use this for all the departments at our company. This mainly aligns with the company's goal to move critical services to the cloud with higher availability.
Cisco Webex Contact Center being a cloud option resolves the infrastructure required to have a dedicated VPN solution for agents to connect and log in to resources, carrier equipment for PSTN outbound calls/customer inbound calls, hardware, and software maintenance. Provides an easier solution for current COVID-19 conditions for agents to work remotely, just utilizing home internet and phone.
Read this authenticated review
- Cloud collaboration and analytics reporting for calls
- Easier and better agent interface and call-recording solution in cloud
- Porting of customer inbound toll-free
- WebRTC option to answer call right out of the browser is a sought after option.
- Hybrid model with on-prem contact center with more reporting options
- CTI integration for granular control of call with Cisco Webex Teams Client
Cisco Webex Contact Center Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Cisco Webex Contact Center
Cisco Webex Contact Center is a cloud-based omni-channel (e.g. voice, email, and chat) contact center solution providing customer / agent matching, customer service self-service agent, and built-in chat and voice for collaboration between agents.
Categories: Contact Center
Cisco Webex Contact Center Technical Details